Chapter 63

Josies POV

Billie finishes up press in two days which means only two days until I have my girlfriend back. I feel like she has been so distant with me the last few days.

I am beginning to get irritated because I am extremely stressed out about the whole situation with my mom and Billie has been no help; considering she won't give me the time of day to talk to her about it. She's been busy with Corinne.

Initially, I knew I had no reason to be feeling jealous, but lately it seems like she's more important than me. They're together 24/7 and when they are Corinne has all of Billies attention.

Don't get me wrong, I love that Billie has a friend while she's away, but that doesn't give her an excuse to brush me to the side.

Billies POV

I saw my phone light up displaying Josies name as Corinne was helping me plan some more stuff for Josie and I's get away.

I quickly grabbed my phone and answered the incoming Facetime call.

"Hey shorty." I grinned at her as her face popped up on my screen.

"What's up?" She said as she laid on her stomach in her bed, her legs visibly pumping in the air behind her.

"Nothing." I said as I stood up and walked away from my laptop so there wasn't a chance of her seeing anything.

I saw her expression completely change and her tone become almost annoyed causing me to furrow my brows.

"Nothing?" She raised a suspicious brow.

"Uh, yeah?" I said obviously confused.

"Alright," she looked off camera, "shit, I just remembered the twins are coming over. I'll talk to you later." Then she hung up.

I stood looking at my now black screen with confused eyes before looking at Corinne with a what-the-fuck facial expression.

"Yikes." Is all she said.

What just happened?

Josies POV

I threw my phone down on my bed out of frustration after I hung up on Billie.

I can't believe she would lie to me like that? I saw Corinne sitting behind her. I wouldn't care if she just told me they were hanging out, but why lie?

Now she's lying on top of not only acting really weird, but distant as well. Now I'm just totally sketched out.

I laid in bed for a while just thinking about everything going on right now, from Billie and Corinne to my mom, until I heard a knock on the door. I got out of bed quickly, knowing the twins were here.

"Yo!" They shouted in unison as I opened the door.

"Hey guys." I smiled as I gave Isaac a hug, then Eli.

"You brought lil Jah!" I said excitedly as I glanced down behind them to see the small husky on a leash that connected to Eli's hand.

I bent down to pet the lil guy as he attacked me with puppy kisses. He really was the cutest.

"Lil man goes everywhere we go." Eli said like a proud dog dad.