8- Neptune 🌃

A/N: Thanks for the suggestions guys 💜
——
Midoriya POV:

Ochaco suggested we go to a butler café. An interesting choice. I said we should go to a regular café, but they insisted on this. They also came along, but sat away from us.

A waiter..er butler, walks towards our table. "Hello, beautiful young man." The butler kisses my hand. I blush slightly, "Um..Hi."
"What would you like to order?"
"I'll have a cherry cake.."
"I'll have a bowl of noodles, please."
"That's it? Please wait for a little, you're order will be ready soon." The butler winks at me.

"Izuku. I feel angry when he speaks to you, is this normal?" Shoto asks, genuinely confused. "That's jealously, Shoto." I smile to myself, it's nice to know he really cares about me.
"Oh.." Shoto thinks for a minute.

He gets up and sits next to me. "Huh?"
He puts his arm around me, "I don't want him touching you like that." Shoto looks at him as if to say 'mine'.
"Your food." The butler gives us our food, "I hope you enjoy~" The butler blows a kiss to me.
"Sorry."
"Huh?" The butler turns around.
Shoto freezes him. WHAT THE HECK?! "SHOTO!" I yell, surprised. Ochaco and Tsu run up to me. "What's going on, Izuku?" Ochaco asks. "He got..a bit jealous.."
"A bit? He froze a person, Izuku!"
"Yeah, I know.."
"kero" Tsuyu giggles, smiling.
"Hm?"
"It's cute, he really cares about you, kero." She responds

Yeah..He does..
I go over to him. "Hey, let's just leave, ok?"
"Yeah.." He unfreezes the butler. "Sorry about him." I apologize. "It's fine, it's a bit of a normal thing nowadays." He chuckles. "Why were you flirting with him?" Shoto asks. "It's kinda my job. Also..you looked kinda scary so I didn't bother you.."
"See, it's not like he wants to date me."
"I beg to differ."
Shoto looks at him angrily.
"I'm joking!" He runs off, laughing.

Dorms

"Shoto, just know that I really care about you and I'd never leave you for some guy." I hug him tightly. "I know..I just can't help it." He hugs back.

Toga POV:

Deku..why won't you notice me? I love you..

A/N: Well..It's been..very long
I'm sorry, I got distracted with my other story