Chapter Seven

When we get to the bottom of the stairs Yoongi throws me over his shoulder and runs to the living room.
"Yoongi why are you running?" I ask between giggles. He laughs at me and moves to the door of the kitchen. When we vet there he stops laughs and sets me down before moving in front of me quickly.
"Who are you and why are you here?" Yoongi barks out to someone and I peek around him. There is a man, that is definately taller and has to weigh about 150 pound more than I do, and all of my friends are tied to chairs.
"I am here to collect the most powerful witch. Now hand her over and no one gets hurt." The man said through a face mask that his his identity fairly well.
"You will never get the girl or anyone else for that matter." Yoongi spots at the man.
"He's right, you'll never get a hold of me, my brother, my friends, or my soulmate." I say and the man pales. O place my hand on Yoongi's and a mint green light eminates from our hands.
"H-he's your soulmate?" The man stutters out and I nod. Yoongi's grip transfers from my hand to my waist and he stands behind me. He knows to hold onto me and allow me to use some of his energy to kick ass and take names. With a small gesture of my hand I throw the man back, pinning him against the wall.
"Now you have two options, either leave peacefully and alive and never come back or leave dead in a body bag and your last sight is a girl kicking your ass and choppling your dick off you piss-ant." I say and the man is shaking.
"You might as well kill me." The man says. I laugh deeply and see a knife already out and on the counter.
"Oh look her job just got easier." Yoongi says and I use a spell to move the knife so that it is only putting a small amount of pressure on his neck.
"You can still change your mind." I say. The man shakes his head. I wave my hand and the knife slides across, slitting his throat. I calmly walk to everyone else and untie them. I walk back to Yoongi and hug him, letting some tears out.
"Someone call the Supernatural police. I have to take care of her." Yoongi says and Sana immediately gets on the phone. Yoongi picks me up and takes me to the livingroom, laying me down on the couch, following close behind me.
"You did so well Cupcake. I am so proud of you." Yoongi whispers to me, trying to console me. Before I know it I am fast asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED
I just want to add a quickly happy late birthday to our little meow meow Min Yoongi. 🤓😴