'HI mil- Agghh!'

MARINETTE'S POV

'I should go-'

'No, you're going to wait till I guess first,' Adrien says, 'Three chances,'

'No,' I motion to leave.

'Two?'

'One,' I say, and he strokes his chin until it flashes on his face.

'Is it Chat Noir?'

I feel myself turn purple. Chat Noir? My crime-fighting, annoying pun-making kitty cat partner?

That I almost kissed under the stars in the middle of the night!

'It is!' He claps his hands, delighted, 'I can tell from you face! This is the best day of my life!' He pumps his fist.

'Why?' I ask bluntly.

'Oh, erm, well,' His expression in unreadable, 'Actually, its a secret,'

'Well, I told you something so you have to tell me,'

'Well you didn't exactly tell me, but okay,' He cups his hand round my ear, 'The truth is..'

I wait in anticipation. Now is when I will know for sure if Adrien and Chat are the same person.

ADRIEN'S POV

'I'm his wingman,'

'What!?'

'That's right,' I lean back on my seat, smirk playing on my face, 'I'm his wingman,'

I feel more confident and I watch Marinette's reaction. My alter ego definitely attracts all the girls, and after that stargazing moment.

I try not to snicker as Marinette's face transforms in shock.

'So what your saying,' she says, 'is that the Chat Noir, as in the actual superhero, likes me?'

I nod, holding back my laughter.

'Well, you do find him attractive, right?' I press on, and Marinette looks startled.

'I.. well,' She stutters.

Cute.

She so likes me.

'See the thing is,um, well yeah, I guess he is good-looking, but that's beside the point,'

I'm confused, 'what point?'

'Well, there's this thing call girl code,' confidence rises in her voice, 'And, I thought that Chat Noir was in love with Ladybug,'

Shit.

I didn't think of that.

Ugh I'm so stupid!

And, Marinette is friends with Ladybug, and the snapchat each other, so basically I'm doomed because she's gonna tell Ladybug that Chat Noir likes her, so then Ladybug will think that I'm a player because I've told Marinette that Chat likes her because Chat Noir and I are friends and I know him really well, so then Ladybug will think that Chat Noir is a fuckboy and Ladybug and Marinette will both hate me because I'll have been exposed and Ladybug and marinette will hate Chat Noir and Adrien.

Because I am Chat Noir.

FUCK.

MARINETTE'S POV

'Well, I'm not meant to tell anyone,' Adrien says, 'but Chat Noir actually likes both you and Ladybug, and he doesn't want to choose between you,'

'Ohhh' I say, losing myself in thought.

Why does Chat Noir like me?

I thought he liked ladybug?