Boo'd Up|Ella Mai Style (Not So Short)

Sarai' Morgan

Fluttering my eyes open, I came face to face with Jah, who was knocked out. His arm hung loosely around my waist, while the other rested at his side. I smiled at the sight of him. Boy, did he look rideable in the morning. And when he talked?! My God.

Slowly, I slid from his hold and tip toed toward the bathroom, stretching in the process. My body was aching due to my early/late morning activities. I had never been afraid of head until I met that man in the room. The things he made me feel last night were unspeakable. I was tender as hell. He could just look at me right now and I would whimper. My thighs were sore thanks to the powerful smacks, bites and pinches. The position he had me locked in contributed to my aching limbs as well.

I definitely needed a massage before we left.

"Oh my God." I gasped as I looked down at my thighs. Scattered bite marks and hickeys stared back at me. I was not a fan of hickies unless I was the one giving them. Obviously, I had no choice but to take what was given to me. I thought I had it together until his ass showed up, making things difficult. I wasn't sure if I should answer his questions or cum first. Looking in the mirror, I noticed two on my neck as well. "Oh hell no." I said to myself as I ran my water to do my morning routine.

And he wondered why I called him a grizzly bear.

After finishing up in the bathroom, I slid my way out of the room to find Dub. Not before covering my legs though. I didn't need Lace to see me like this. As I walked toward the kitchen, I could smell the food and hear the soft Nigerian music. "Good morning!" I smiled at Dub as I trailed into the kitchen. "It's past noon." She smirked at me. "What?" I blushed as I walked around the counter to steal some food. It was after noon but she was making breakfast.

"I didn't even realize I slept that long." I said. She giggled. "Yeah, I bet. You left my ass high and dry. Where did you disappear to?" She wondered as she moved around the kitchen. "Um...we talked. Straightened things out..." I responded shyly. "Yeah, I'm sure." She wasn't convinced. "Talking took that long? You came straight home and left me alone, what kind of talk?" Her brows rose at me. "A very long one...and we're still not done. But we're good. I'm still trying to figure out how he knew where I was though." It was my turn to side eye her now. I got up to help her make the plates.

"He doesn't even like to fly! I'm still shocked that he showed up." I said aloud. This weekend I was supposed to be Jabri free but I guess he had other plans. "Well...I kind of told him where you would be." Dub tried to rush out but I heard her. "You what?!" I semi yelled. "Uhh...nothing?" She sat across from me with an innocent smile.

"No, I heard you correctly. You told him to come here?!" I shouldn't even be surprised. Dub ass rats me out every single time. "Not technically. HE told me that he was going to come...I didn't actually think he would show up. You're both acting childish. Just thought you should stop with the games." She shrugged pettily. I frowned before smirking a little.

"Well since we're being brutally fucking honest, he ate my pussy all over your car." I casually informed. She halted her movement and looked at me. "Are you serious?!" I laughed while nodding. "You might want to get new seats boo." I added. "YOU NASTY BITCH! Your niece has to travel in that car! Oh my God, ew. I'm calling Daddy!" My expression changed at that.

"You wouldn't." I dared her. "I would. He's gonna want to know why I need a new car." She stuck her tongue out at me. "After I helped his ass out, he damn near fucks you in my car?! Do you know how thick you are? And Jah is rough, so I might have more than just wet seats." She ranted as I gathered the silverware, making sure each of us had a set.