21

this is just gonna be a chapter about little tae and daddy jk, also pls give me ideas cuz I'm running out lol

~~~~

Jeongguk's POV

"Taehyung-ah! where are you?!"

Me and Taehyung were playing an innocent game of hide and seek until he decided to run off and now I can't find him. I've looked everywhere but it's like he just turned to dust. Once I find him, I'm going to have to punish him so he doesn't keep running off.

"Taehyung! This isn't funny!"

At first I was quite annoyed but now I'm very worried, he might have hurt himself or walked outside.

Taehyung's POV

Hehe Dada won't find TaeTae here. Me hide in secret room under da stairs.

No one's POV

As Taehyung ran away from Jeongguk, laughing of course, and found a secret room underneath the stairs, he found himself starting to fall asleep in the vast, empty room as he waited for his caregiver to come find him.

Unfortunately, Jeongguk had no recollection of a room under the stairs, he didn't even know it existed. Jeongguk gave up after looking for almost an hour and just sat on the floor in the living room.

"Taehyung~!" Jeongguk yelled loudly, hoping to grasp the attention of the older.
"Taehyung! Help, Daddy's hurt!" He yelled again, hoping that the little would come running at the sound of Jeongguk getting hurt.

Silence.

Taehyung was in fact awake at this point due to the yelling but the room he wandered into would not let him leave, the door had locked itself behind him. The older boy was sat on the floor, pulling on the handle of the door with tears threatening to spill from his chocolate eyes.

He decided it would be best to try yell for his daddy so he could hopefully get out without dying.

"Daddy! TaeTae stuck!" Taehyung yelled at the top of his lungs, his voice a little scratchy from trying his best not to cry. The effort he put into making sure the salty water didn't pour down his cheeks went to waste as he soon started to sob loudly in fear.

Jeongguk's head shot up as he heard the small voice ever so slightly coming from infront of him.

"Taehyung? Where are you?" Jeongguk yelled back, hoping he would be able to hear him.

They were making progress in finding each other as Taehyung heard the younger.

'Holy crap this is the world's longest game of hide and seek' Jeongguk thought.

"Secwet woom! Staiws!"

Jeongguk finally realised where Taehyung's voice is coming from and walked towards the stairs. He walked to the side and saw a medium sized square door, he instantly thought Taehyung was in there and threw the door open quickly.

He didn't have time to even look as a body was thrown into his arms, his shoulder becoming wet almost instantly.

"Dada! TaeTae was so scawed!"

"Shh, it's okay baby. You're okay now." Jeongguk said as he rubbed his baby's back. He pulled him back and looked Taehyung in his eyes.

"Don't ever do that again okay? I was so worried about you Taehyung. Promise me you'll be more careful, okay Taehyung-ah?"

"I promise."