Six

(That's Alyx)

So I've been thinking about a Daryl point of view.

Yes?

No?

Tell me what

you wanna see happen

*-*-*

Merle was being a dick, like always. It got too out of hand.

(authors note- see what I did there?)

Anyway, he made racist and sexist comments, they were so bad that Rick intervened and handcuffed Merle to a pipe. I didn't object, he had to be controlled. But I would flip shit if he was left there. Glenn and Rick made a plan to cover them selves in guts and walk the streets. It was a stupid ass plan, but it just might work.

They were half way down the street when it started to pour. The guts were washing off. fuck.

Morales said it would last for a minute but he was wrong. The rain was horrible, it was a storm.

Rick and Glenn ran off to the fence when the walkers started to chase them. They hacked away at there heads and necks before they made it over the fence.

Once they were over Glenn got in a sports car and blasted the horn, trying to leer them away from us. Rick got into the cube van and came back to get us.

The walkers were breaking in and we had to get out of there fast. Everyone ran down the stairs, to the van.

"Tdog! Get Merle!" I yelled as I dragged Rider out of the building.

Me and Rider were at the bottom of the steps when Tdog came back, with out Merle.

Without thinking I dropped Riders arm and ran back up the steps. There is no way I'm leaving Merle.

"Rider! go with them! I'll meet you guys back at there camp!" I yelled as Rider got into the truck and I ran to Merle.

I was cut off by a swarm of walkers. I had all my weapons on me but no ammo.

"Shit" I muttered as I stabbed one. I turned my route around and ran out the back door.

The alley was empty, I ran to the nearest building and jumped in through a broken window.

Clear

I looked around for roof access and saw the bright red sign that read 'roof'. I walked towards it and broke open the door. 500 steps later I was on the roof.

I looked to the left and didn't see Merle. Looked to the right and.... there he was.

"Merle!" I shouted across the roofs. He leaned up and squinted.

"Girlie? I thought y'all left me!" he groaned tugging in the handcuff.

"It doesn't matter anymore, I'm coming" I yelled. I took a few steps back and sprinted. once I was at the end if the roof I leaped. my foot barely landed on the edge. I stumbled over to Merle and knelt beside him.

"Okay, my knife isn't sharp enough to cut through that chain and neither is that hack saw" I said pointing to the saw.

He looked confused before understanding what I was talking about. He groaned and got into a positions were I could get a clean cut.

"Wrap your belt around your elbow" I ordered.

"You sure you no what you're doing there, girlie?" he questioned. I sighed.

"Yes I know what I'm doing, I amputated quite a few limbs in my time at war, okay? now are we going to play 20 questions or are we going to get out of this shit hole?" I growled. He chuckled.

"Okay, go ahead" he muttered.

"This is going to hurt like a bitch, here bit on this" I said as I began taking of my camo jacket. With it off you could see my scars but he's seen them before. He nodded and put it in his mouth.

I blew out a puff if hair and placed the knife on his wrist.

Here we go

*-*-*

"Merle we have to cauterize the stump" I informed once his hand was clean off.

"Girlie...ahh! fuck! okay, comon!" he groaned. I tugged on his good arm and brought his down the steps. we made it to a small kitchen area with a working stove.

"You got a knife? can't use mine, it's got blood and dirt all over it" I said. Merle nodded and gestured towards his hip. I Pulled out the hunting knife and let the flame engulf the steel. Once the blade was red hot, I gently placed it on his stump. The blood sizzled and the skin burned as Merle let out a blood curling scream. Once i was done he let out a sigh of relief and I tucked away his knife.

"That hurt like a bitch" he mumbled.

"Don't worry, the skin will heal over the stump and it will look, well... horrible" I said with a smile. He chuckled and headed towards the open window.

"Okay, your first" he said as he gripped the chair for support. I climbed through, as he did after me.

I looked over the railing, and saw thousands and thousands of walkers below. I got dizzy and almost passed out but Merle snapped me out if it.

"Alyx" he called. That was-one of the few times he's called me by my name.

"This way" he called again. I slowly walked over to him, heights aren't my thing. Every time I looked over the balcony my stomach would so flips.

When I was in reaching distance of Merle I held onto his shoulder for dear life. He looked at me confused and then chuckle, again. For a guy with one hand he sure does laugh a lot.

"Ther's a ladder ove' ther'" he said pointing to a ladder laying down behind us. "and ther' an open winda ove' ther' " he said poring to a broken window on the building next to us. We can't use the ladder to get down to the floor, there's walkers down there.

"No..no I can't do that" I pleaded, shaking my head violently. He wants us to balance the ladder on the railing and walk across it to the open window 20 feet away.

It was the only way.

"God dammit Merle, you go first" I ordered. He chuckled, again...

I held the ladder in place while he easily strutted across. He made it look easy as fuck.

(Authors note: did you ever realize that fuck can be used as something good, bad, amazing, horrific and shit? like it's also a noun, adjective, verb, adverb, you can make a whole sentence just with fuck)

I very ungracefully climbed over the railing and onto the ladder. I grabbed hold of the ladder with both and hands and slowly crawled across. Once I was half way there the ladder started to shake. I turned to look behind me and saw that the ladder came of the rail and was swaying side to side. Merle was holding onto the other side so hard his knuckles were trying white. I had to hurry up.

"Fuck fucking fucked fuck fucking fuck" I mumbled under my

Breath.

Authors note ( see? it works)

One more step and I was off the ladder and inside the window.

"Fuck you Merle" I said nudging his side.

*-*-*

Woah! there it is!

Still no Daryl... hmmm

1) Do you want a Daryl point of view?

2) what will Daryl do when he finds out Merle and Alyx got left behind?

3) will Alyx and Merle make It back?