-Chapter 58-

Bucky point of view

When I get to the medical floor I can see why Steve wanted me down here, Clint is pacing like a wild animal and Wanda is sitting on one of the bed crying, then Thor is unconscious on another bed.

"Buck" Steve sighs heavily.

"Where do you want me"? I ask him.

"I've got Barton you go talk to Wanda" Steve says.

I nod and walk around to her bedside even though I just want to go ask how Mia is doing being the only other one unconscious but Bruce, Tony and Vision are with her.

"Wanda? It's Bucky" I say lightly touching her shoulder to let her know I'm close to her.

"I did that to her" She whispers through her tears.

I look over my shoulder at Mia still out cold.

"Not your fault" Comes Natasha's shaky voice.

"I shot at her Steve"! Clint explodes storming out of the room.

"Let him go Steve, mind control doesn't bring back good memories" Tony says plainly without looking up from his task.

"Does anyone remember how Mia counteracted Wanda's magic the first time"? Bruce asks while carefully sticking a bandage to Mia's head.

"Clint told me she did it herself like what she does for nightmares" Tasha says wrapping her arms around her torso.

"She's stuck" Comes Wanda's broken whisper.

"What"? Tony and Bruce ask at the same time.

"In her head she's stuck- she can't get out" Wanda cries putting her hands over her face.

"You trapped her in there? What is she seeing"? Tony snaps angrily.

"Her worst fears"

Then Tony is coming right at Wanda I hold him back.

"Walk it off" I bark pushing him back with just enough strength as to not knock him over.

"It is not your fault Miss Maximoff" Vision says walking over to us.

"Thank you Vis" She sniffles.

Mia point of view (in her head)

I hear someone calling my name I blink my eyes, it's Tony.

"Why are you shouting"? I ask sitting up.

"Because you're a heavy sleeper. We have to go Rhody is already in the car" He says putting his sunglasses on.

"Uh ok" I say confused since it was the middle of the night but I could have been really hit by Wanda's magic.

I get in the back seat of Nat's sports car.

"Damn, Ross is going to be all over this" Tony mutters.

"Then we'd better get there first" Rhodes says pressing the accelerator to the floor.

We end up in some fancy looking government building I trail behind them still unsure of why we're here.

"Mr Stark, colonel Rhodes the other Stark" A man sneers.

I don't like his tone, or the way he's glaring at me.

"The Stark relief foundation is already on the ground in Lagos so don't worry about that" Tony says plainly gesturing to his phone.

"You think it will be that easy? This will just go away if you throw your name around" The man asks.

"Just lay off Ross, we will be in touch" Rhodes nods.