35

A part of me believed that that was it, that I would never have to fuck with them kind of men again and I wouldn't be bothered, but obviously god had something up his sleeve.

Cause apparently I DESERVED IT. I felt like something was doing to happen again, I felt it in my vagina! And like you've already noticed, my vagina never lies.

Pushing the wildin thoughts to the back of my head I stared out of my small window at the estate below.

The bin mind games gave begun, we're all sitting and waiting for the first person to put their bin out so-

Number 1, we know if it's actually bin day

And

Number 2, we get the good spaces in the area where we put the bins.

Sometimes if your bins right at the back the bin men just don't do it, annoying right.

It was happening, my eyes lit up as I spotted Jeremy stalk away from the estate with his 2 black bins in tow.

Thee competition hath begun.....

I slipped my trainers on and began running down the stairs, cardio bish. As I reached the ground floor my eyes widened at the sight of 4 teenage girls briskly walking towards the door, their the babies that are too scared to run in front of people yet they still want to win.

Well not me. Jumping the last step I sprinted past all the girls leaving them to eat the dust I left behind. Hearing whines from behind was like honey to my ears. Mwhahahahahaha.

Slamming the door open I immediately swerved into the bin area, skimming the area I found mine and pulled them both behind me quicker than ever. The girls I left in the dust just made it, they strut past me not before throwing a dirty look.

Like I care.

With difficulty I managed to reach the gate with only 3 bins in front of me, Yassssss I've been queen since forever, I know.

Sliding my bins front row beside Jeremys I turned around with a smirk, unlike everyone else that had just arrived.

With the victory tucked under my belt I ignored everyone and strutted towards the estate.

" Storm" wait what, I thought as the voice registered in my head. It couldn't be. I convinced myself I had imagined it and carried on in through the doors. No it wasn't.

"Storm stop" oh fuck, it was. My body froze midstep. The only thing running through my pea sized brain was why, why was he there.

With very sluggish movements I turned around until I faced him, his brown hard eyes penetrating my sea blue ones. He was dressed in his usual attire of a suit with no tie, the top button his white shirt left open.

I made sure my blank face was still on before I started to talk.

"What are you doing here Andrei" no reaction came from him, although his eyes did flicker towards the bluish bruise gracing my cheek from yesterday. His hand clenched tighter.

" you ready to come back" he gritted out, I slowly walked closer. Sticking my hand out I nodded no, I couldn't allow myself to say yes even though a million tingly things hit me as soon as I heard his gruff voice.

" I've just survived a mafia attack I think I can survive another few. K bye now "

Andrei's eyes squinted smaller as the anger rushed though his body because apparently
' no one ever says no to him '

"Storm this is your last chance, come with me now and be safe or I will not help you"

" I'm cool with that" I mumbled, my eyes breaking contact with his. I could feel his body coming closer and honestly I couldn't handle it.

" Storm" this time his body stood right in front of mine, his head dipped to make sure we were eye level. Inhaling a deep breath I looked up into his eyes once more, they held nothing but an unknown emotion, the little glint had me sucked in.

I was stuck in his trance until I felt his plump lips on the corner of my mouth, and that's exactly when the zoo was let loose in my stomach.

But I couldn't and after last time I wouldn't allow myself to kiss his beautiful lips again.

" Andrei stop, please"