Part 18: what are you talking about

Tom's POV:

I turned to Sam and Harry they glared at me before shaking their heads. "Why is she ignoring me?"

"Because you hurt her." Harry said.

"Yeah I know that, but I just want to talk to her." I said.

"I don't think that's the best idea Tom." Sam said.

"Come on guys, what is she doing here anyway?" I asked.

"Packing." Harry said.

"Packing for what?" I questioned.

"She's going home Tom." Sam said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"You know why." Harry said.

"No I don't." I said, confused.

"Tom, you're the reason." Sam said.

"Why me? Because of the kiss? That meant nothing." I exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, well then why are you and Julia back together?" Sam asked.

"Back together? What are you talking about?"

"Just admit it, Tom. We already know everything. No need to play dumb." Harry said.

"I'm not playing dumb! I have no clue what you are talking about right now."

"Seriously Tom? Y/N knows, we know. She got the text from Julia. You couldn't even be man enough to tell her yourself, you had your girlfriend do it. You're unbelievable." Sam said.

"Tell her what? What is happening?!" I yelled.

"That you and Julia are back together, and that you don't want to see Y/N anymore. She's leaving because of you." Harry said.

"I'm not back together with Julia though! I don't want Y/N to leave! I want her to stay, I want to be with her! Not Julia."

"What?!" They asked.

"I don't know what Julia said to Y/N, but none of that happened. I told Julia to leave me alone, I told her that I don't want to be with her. I said that I want to be with Y/N because I love her."

"Tom?" Y/N asked from the top of the stairs.

I turned around and looked at her, she looked shocked, her face was puffy. I could tell that she was crying. "Y/N." I said softly as I began up the stairs.

"You love me?" She asked and I stopped dead in my tracks and just looked at her.

"I-I...." 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AGHHH this took so long im so sorry!!! BUT ... THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 2.4K READS!!! THAT'S SO CRAZY! i never thought it would get that many! Story is almost over btw!

Pheebs:)