chapter 13

san wooyoung

he woke with the events of last night fresh in his mind, gazing down at the sleeping boy encircled in his arms.

wooyoung had figured out he probably wasn't entirely straight a while ago, but for some reason it still bothered him to have feelings for a guy.

yesterday, he had felt such an intense surge of jealousy at hyungwon's remarks over san it drove him crazy, both scaring and surprising him. he had been driven by impulse to get back at the pink haired male, calling wonho over because he knew that would irk hyungwon.

without thinking rationally, he had kissed wonho out of the blue, more to see if he liked kissing boys than because he actually liked wonho that way. wonho had been very confused, but obligied due to recent neglect from hyungwon, and since the two weren't official, wooyoung didn't feel guilty.

but after finding he was neither disgusted nor found kissing wonho enjoyable, he had chased the other out his room as quickly as he could before anything more could happen.

and that's when san had showed up.

san. the very cause of wooyoung's sexuality crisis, the only person who made him feel any type of way that didn't only include sex. that feeling could pass for many people, but it wasn't his fault; he was a horny teenager with constant often unsatisfied needs.

surprisingly, those needs had been half granted last night, and by san, which really threw wooyoung off his everything. off his senses, what he thought was right and wrong, and off his game.

he fought back a smile at the memory of san's willing actions before, glancing at him contently.

"i can feel you looking at me." came the muffled voice of the other, keeping his eyes closed.

"sorry," wooyoung apologized teasingly. "you're just too irresistable."

"haha, very funny." san yawned, his morning voice creating a knot in wooyoung's stomach that coiled pleasurably.

"go take a cold shower." san scolded, scooting away from him and laying his head back down.

wooyoung headed to the bathroom, undressing quickly and trying not to think about the way san's lips felt on his jaw.

he took a very hot shower, with very betraying hot thoughts about the boy resting in his bed, but he wouldn't tell san that.

unfortunately he forgot his clothes in the room, so he was forced to exit the steaming bathroom in his towel, water clinging to his torso and dripping down his neck hotly.

san raised his head from the pillow, gulping visibly at wooyoung's bare physiche. he smirked at the blush that crept onto the other's cheeks, shaking out his hair like a dog might, causing droplets to splatter the carpet and the purple bangs to plaster on his forehead.

sneaking a look at san while retrieving his clothes, the other shamefully looked away quickly after being caught staring, which made wooyoung scream internally in triumph.

after going back in the bathroom to change, he sat on the bed next to san, grinning smugly.

"what?" the other questioned accusingly, playing with his hands which made wooyoung guess he was nervous.

"just, you."

san huffed to himself, looking away from wooyoung again. "do you still think you're straight?" he made a quick change of topic, not really catching the other off guard; he'd been expecting this question sooner or later.

"no, i guess not." he answered thoughtfully, pursing his lips. "but i wouldn't call myself gay. or even bi."

san nodded slowly, not saying anything more, obviously expecting wooyoung to go on. "maybe i'm sansexual." he joked, earning another huff of annoyance from san.