Sunflower - Emma

Emma X Male Reader
Fluff

Y/N likes to plant flowers it has been his hoby since he was little, Emma acompanied him to plant flowers all the time.
________________________________

It's a sunny day at Grace field most of the kids are probably playing tag, while Y/N was planting flowers.

Y/N loves planting flowers especially when he's acommpanied by his friend Emma, Emma loves to observe Y/N plant and water the flowers.

On sunny days , Y/N would plant more flowers because everyone loves seeing the flowers.

For them it made the their home look more colourful and lively.

"Y/NNN!!" Emma yelled running towards the boy "Why didn't you tell me you're planting?"
Y/N looked at the girl and smiled.

"It's because you were playing with the others and I wouldn't want to disturb a family bonding time."

Emma looked at Y/N "What flowers are you planting this time?"

"I'm planting pink orchids, red rose, gardenias, and sunflowers." Emma looked at the dirt "That's a lot of flowers."

Y/N chuckled " You do know what they symbolizes right?"

"Yes! pink orchids symbolizes love, luxury, beauty and strength, Red rose symbolizes love and longing , gardenias symbolizes purity, love and refinement, and lastly sunflowers symbolizes adoration, happiness, loyalty, and longevity" Emma chirped.

"That's correct Emma" Y/N wiped his sweat off then took of his dirty gloves.

"Wow, your knowldege about flowers is improving!" Y/N praised

"My knowledge about flowers improved because of you!" Y/N blushed and smiled at her then pet her head.

"Without you I wouldn't know much about flowers! you're my reason to learn about flowers" Y/N blushed after hearing what Emma said.

"Aww aren't you just so cute" Y/N pinched her cheeks.

Then we heard the bell ringing, " Come one
Y/N, Ray, Norman, Don, Gilda, Emma free times over! It's time to clean the house!" Isabella yelled.

- Time skip-

"Thank you for the food" we said before we ate our food.

Y/N was deep in his thoughts deciding if it's time or not.

Y/N didn't touch his food, which Emma noticed.

Emma snapped her finger in front of Y/N. Making Y/N went back to reality "Huh?" "Why aren't you eating your food are you ok?"

( Emma and Y/N is sitting next to each other.)

"Yeah I'm fine , I'm just thinking about something."

Emma looked at Y/N with a curious stare but didn't question him and went back to eating.

-Time skip-
It was almost bed time and Y/N was looking for Isabella.Emma found Y/N wandering and looking for something or someone.

"What are you looking for Y/N?" Y/N looked back and saw Emma, Y/N smiled "I'm looking for Mama, have you seen her?."

"Ah Mama is at her office right now." "Oh, thanks Emma." Y/N walked toward Isabella's office.

Emma is getting more suspicious about Y/N first, it was him deep in thoughts which was rare, then his searching for Mama.

-Time skip morning-
As Emma woke up everyone else was still asleep, she went out and looked through the window she saw Y/N and Isabella talking.

Emma quickly went outside as she saw Y/N and Isabella talking.

Emma looked confused espacially after she noticed that Y/N is in his normal uniform.

Isabella noticed Emma and whispered to Y/N, Y/N looked at Emma before waving to her.

Emma was unsure on what was happening.

Y/N walked towards Emma and hands her a bouquet of sunflowers, Emma accepted the bouquet of sunflowers.

"For you Emma" Y/N smiled at the girl.

Emma blushed, Y/N grabbed on to her hand and hold it.

"I have always adored you Emma, I swear to everyone to be loyal to you, and until the day I die I will love you forever." Y/N said to Emma.

Emma hugged Y/N and Y/N was surprised by this," I love you too Y/N" Emma kissed Y/N's cheek now it's Y/N's turn to blush.

Isabella looked at the two kids while she smiled .

"Young love"

________________________________
Hope you enjoyed!
>:3

________________________________Hope you enjoyed!>:3

A wild meme has appeared.