Medication

Y/n POV

(Vital sign detector equipment noise)
Beep, beep, beep (beep continues)

You wake up in a room with a comfy bed, medicines, all stuff you can see in a hospital room. Then, you heard the door open and you saw a beautiful woman-like angel.

Y/n: A-Are you an angel?

???: No, no I am not an angel. Oh sorry I didn't introduce myself, my name is Dr. Ziegler also known as Mercy, you can also call me Angela.

Y/n: Oh nice to meet you Angela. By the way, where am I?

Angela: You are on an overwatch base in Switzerland. This is the nearest base from Russia. Our comms detected a medical attention signal from your helicopter then we radioed the pilot and guide their way to this base.

Y/n: Well that explains a lot. When am i getting discharged?

Then you hear the door open. And you see it's Soap, your buddy.

Soap: How is the patient doc?

Angela: Everything is fine, but Y/n need to take a month of before he goes active again.

Soap: Ok, thanks doc.

Angela: No worries and oh I need to check other patients so see you guys around.

I think for myself a bit. You saw a gorgeous, kind-hearted woman in your life. She's pretty nice, even her body, no, all of her characteristics. I think there is a posibility that I have a crush on her. Then...

Soap: Y/n? Still there?

Y/n: Y-Yes (you responded disappointedly). I just zoned-out for a bit, I'm fine.

Soap: I see, by the way captain price says you need to stay here for a month to get your injuries heal up and that's the doctor's recommendation to. Someone says that Dr. Ziegler is the best doctor in the world. And she's pretty gorgeous, well see ya around LT (that is your nickname because you are a leuitenant).

Soap left the room and you take a nap for 1 hour. While your taking your nap, you suddenly heard someone entered the room. You see a man that wears a blue overcoat combined with an armour (imagine the skin strike commander morrison) with a clipboard in his hands. And he starts asking you a questions.

???: So you are Leiutenant Y/n of 12th SAS unit and your Commanding Officer is Captain John Mactavish?

I started to think that how did he know my name? Is he a bad guy? Is he a friend of Soap too? Well he has a 2 star badge in his shoulder (you know generals wear it right? Okay back to the story)

???: I am Strike Commander Morrison, leader of overwatch. I need to ask you some questions ok Y/n?

Y/n: All right spit it out.

Commander Morrison: Ok, are you allowed to go to a suicide mission sometimes?

Y/n: Our last mission is a suicide mission, we barely escape that place. That's hell'a fight. Gladly command recieved our request, so yeah I'm allowed to do suicide missions.

Commander Morrison: Ok, next question. Do you do wetwork or prohibited by your government?

Y/n: Yes, but not much. One time I was assigned to a wetwork in Russia, our order is to assasinate the ultranationalist called Imran Zakahev, he runs illegal things he buys: high-graded guns, explosives, armoured vehicles like tanks and nuke bomb. They detonated one in Iraq, thousands of US Marines died in that explosion. Back to the main reason, so yeah we wounded him but not confirmed, it is kinda 75% complete.

Commander Morrison: Last question, are you willing to risk your life to do a mission for your country and your loved ones?

Then I zoned out, I remembered about the first omnic war.

(Flashback)

Y/m: Y/n run!

Y/n: Mom!!!

Y/d: Y/n, son wait here, don't go anywhere ok?

Y/n: Yes papa.

After 3 minutes.....

You peeked what is happening outside then you saw your mom and your dad .......laying on the floor outside......... Dead. Tears comes from your eyes while your running away to safety.

(End of flashback. Present time)

Y/n: Yes sir.

Commander Morrison: Okay, thanks for your time Leiutenant and by the way Dr. Ziegler is having a test on you 5 minutes later, understood?

Y/n: Yes sir!

Commander Morrison went out at the room and you feel your tummy growling.

Y/n: Guess I'm starving, I think i didn't eat food for a while now.

Then thankfully Dr. Ziegler went inside with some (your favorite food/cuisine).

Angela: Here eat first then I'll do some test for you ok?

You nodded, then you happily eat your food.

Angela's POV

Y/n is cute while his eating his food. He must be a kind-hearted guy. I really like him, he is handsome and great guy. I like him and I hope he likes me back.

I walk up to Y/n left side and ask him.

Angela: Are you ready for the test?

Y/n: Yes.

After the test. (Sorry Im lazy)

Angela: Ok, you still need to stay here at the base for some check-up and you are allowed to walk around the base as long as you want. Your legs seems in good shape.

Y/n: Thanks Angela, your such a good lad.

My cheeks go red and Y/n saw it and ask me...

Y/n: Are you alright?

Angela: Yes, it's just nothing, okay see'ya tomorrow.

Your POV

In your thoughts

Why did Angela blushed? Does she have a crush on me? No, of course not I'm not perfect. Then you finished thinking about what happend. You yawn and slowly went to a deep slumber.

A/n: Chapter 2 done! I hope you like the first one. I know it's pretty decent, so yeah. Can you please rate my story on the comments please

Criteria:
5-Excellent
4-Very good
3-good
2-bad
1-fair

And also rate my grammar.

Cheers guys!