Got to leave you all behind

June 2017

"So you're telling me, You have a Daughter. You need our help to find her because She can die after being In Cyro for 25 Years?" Sam Says and I nodded.

"That's Right. Uh, are you guys doing anything?.." I asked.

"Well, No Major crimes on our Radar,
I guess we can do something." Natasha replied.

"So what Have you guys been doing this past Year?" I asked them, Right now we were in the wakandan Conference room.

"We've been stopping a lot of Sales of Chitauri weapons In the middle east. You'd be surprised The amount of human trafficking, and illegal weapons being sold over there." Steve responded He looked different. He had a Beard and Long hair that was now combed back. Natasha Had Blonde hair but sam still looked the same.

"So, Who's your daughter?" Natasha asked.

"Her name, Leila Santiago alias Vanessa Barnes. I need, I need to get her. She Can die any time soon she's In cyro she has superpowers. The Only power we know she had super strength, Speed, Agility and She's been training in boxing, Martial arts and Is a Master at weaponry. She was only 15 when they Put her there and Right now she should be 41 but Shes been in the ice for 26 Years. She has no idea I even exist, She knew nothing but pain. And I want to change that." I said to them.

"Well we'll set out tomorrow I want to See buck at least for Today," Steve said and I nodded as He left

_____

"She's In Syria, I need to get there With you Guys. Afterward, I can protect myself." I said And they nodded as we were in the Quinjet.

"That HYDRA Base in Syria is the last known base Known to Still being standing. There are No guards but lots of booby traps and Bogeys Make sure you can teleport out of there." Steve said.

________

It was Six Pm, All the soldiers supposedly being her were Gone. There was Veganism growing all over the base, I had My Hands Up Engulfed In a Violet energy As My new Vibranium Helmet And suit hugged my body. I Kicked down the door of the base with My right leg Engulfed in Energy and Fog. I turned around and Felt Someone Punch me In the face. And Charged my Hands With even stronger energy and threw it At around the room.

"Well, what the fuck," I said Now Levitating my body And I heard A chuckle.

"The Iron witch." I heard a Man with an accent say.

"Where is my Daughter?!" I yelled In anger.

"Vanessa? Shes fine Without you." A Woman said coming out of the shadows, She had A sort of golden glow of energy surrounding his Body As her eyes glowed Goldenly.

"Who are you, and What do you Want?'' I asked as My hands glowed purple And a Bit of indigo.

"My Name Is Nour abdal, The commander Of the last Known HYDRA Base. Leave or You will be killed along with your daughter." She said As A Golden energy filler her hands And She aimed it at me.

"Where, And Must I ask again is My daughter?" I said flying in the air with An intense amount of energy thrown at her. She Seemed shaken up But threw
Her golden energy That I blocked with a force field that reflected Back to her.
She fell Immediately as I used telekinesis to warp violet Magic around her body as most of it was around her neck seemingly choking her.

"V-Vanessa, She's Our most gifted soldier. She's the last to live she's the only One alive And She's Still On cyro.
If you take her you must use mind control as She is in Soldier status." she said and I nodded throwing her Across the room.

I ran in what seemed like a Maze Every room was Empty. Until I found the Last one, a freezer like Bucky's in Wakanda's was there.

I Used energy to unlock The Freezer but it wouldn't work. It was like energy resistant. I Banged against the Lock With A strong wave of energy One of the strongest I've done in a while And It opened. All the fog Came out And the girl opened her eyes slowly. I looked at her With energy in my hands And She Squinted her eyebrows when she saw me.

"Don't hurt me Nour, please not another Mission," Vanessa Said whimpering as tears Streamed out her face and She covered her Face With her arms.

"I am not Nour, I promise you that. Look you're going to be okay I promised you, I'm Your..I'm You-- I'm going to save you alright." I said And She Stood
There In a Fighting Stance.

"Who are you?" She asked me to Wipe her tears.

"My Name Is Luna Santiago, I'm An Avenger I'm here to rescue you. I know you've been through a lot but, I'm here to help you alright." I said to her she nodded and walked with me.

"Look, What's your name?" I asked her.

"My name is Leila Santiago, Why do we have the same last name?" She asked.

"That's Not important right now We have to get going alright," I said Throwing a Beam of energy In the roof and Used telekinesis to fly grab her and Fly out.

"Look I need you to hold on to me As Tight as You can," I said to her and She nodded.

WAKANDA

"Is she gonna be okay?" I asked Shuri and She nodded.

"Of course she will she's Under the care of Moi, And Something strange happened earlier a sort of glow was happening in her eyes a Blue one." She said to me As Leila was Asleep on the couch and I rubbed my forehead.

"What are her Powers Shuri?" I asked her And She typed something on her computer.

"She Can manipulate, generate and discharge energy projections as either lightning or electricity from her hands or other parts of her body. Which gives her control over electric fields, electric charges, electric currents, electronics, and electromagnetism. She can engage in self-propelled flight. Regenerative Healing Factor, Enhanced Reflexes, Enhanced Stamina, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced speed. She can generate and manipulate energy to project blasts, beams, bolts, and waves of concussive force." Shuri said in one Breathe As my mouth was left open.

"How Can she do All Of this?" I asked Stunned.

"When she was Born, the Powers Bucky had and some of yours was passed down To her. The other powers Like the electrokinesis, Was Unlocked By the tesseract In 1989." She said

"How, How am I supposed to help her control it?" I asked her and She shook her head.

"I have No idea, the best you can do is learn about it and let her Embrace it." She said And I nodded.

"Help her Learn more about her powers, Got it," I said.

"I'll take her to my room, she must be sleepy," I said Using My powers Lift her Up as what looked was A 97-year-old woman, who Looks like she's 25 but Biologically Is 26, Carrying a 42-year-old girl who biologically Is 15 with her Mind As Purple mist surrounded the sleeping body.