FROM TOP TO BOTTOM

Hi jennie_lisa_jenlisa I'm really sorry for the delay :( But this one's for you and I hope you'll like it. Again, I'm really sorry if I didn't meet your expectations but please do enjoy still. I'm sorry 🙏

•••••••••

"What if I throw this?" Lisa said, flipping the phone to the air and catches it.

The girl can't look at her eyes. She can't even stare at her. Scared that Lisa might do something to her knowing that this LISA girl is the most bullied in their campus.

"Babe, I'm talking to you. What if I throw this?" She asked once again. This time holding the phone and showing it to the owner. "Your phone looks ugly. Is this old phone? It's cheap and it looks dirty. Why can't you just buy another one? A new one?" She said, flipping the phone once again up in the air.

"Please. Just, just give me back my phone." The girl pleaded, almost said in whisper words without making any eye contact with Lisa.

"Eh. I don't like. I love playing it. Look." Lisa said and flips the phone in the air too high. The girl follows her phone and flinch a little when Lisa pretended not to catch the phone on her hand. Then Lisa laughed, looking at the poor girl's reaction. "Oh my God. You're really into this phone? It sucks. Buy a new one!" Lisa said while laughing.

"I can't. That's- that's my mom's gift to me. We're not as rich as you." Girl said, still not looking. "Please give me back my phone. Please." She pleaded.

"Ooh. A gift from her mom." Lisa said and holds the phone. "But I like to crush  it into pieces!" Lisa said, making a motion on throwing the phone but-

"LISA!" Seulgi shouted to Lisa.

"What?!" Shouts back, turning around to face Seulgi who's been just behind her since she started to bully the poor girl.

"Jennie." Seulgi simply said and motions Lisa to look who's behind the poor girl.

Lisa turns around again, facing the poor girl. Slightly tilted her head to see the person behind her.

With just one look from Jennie, Lisa hands back the phone to its owner. "Here. It's a waste of time since its ugly and cheap. Go have it to yourself." Lisa said and the girl quickly runs away from her.

"And what's that?" Jennie asked, raising an eyebrow to Lisa.

"I was just- y'know- uhm- talking to her? Playing around?" Lisa hesitates.

"Just make sure of it, Lisa. Just make sure." Jennie warned and it sent shivers to Lisa's spine.

"I'm- I'm- I'm- pretty sure of it. Don't- don't you worry." Lisa stutters.

••••••••••

"Lisa return that back you freak!" Jisoo warned as she saw Lisa holding a pair of pe uniform in her hand. "Where did you get that you stupid monkey! Return that to the owner! She might need it!" She said to her.

Lisa and her friends are currently at the gymnasium. They will be having their pe in an hour and Lisa thought of an idea. And that is to steal a uniform from one of her classmates.