Niall.......please wake up.

Recap

Harry's pov

I felt a silence from inside... Niall's sobs couldn't be heard anymore I hoped to myself that he had not done anything stupid... I then hit my shoulder against the door but it still didn't open... I looked at the welcome mat outside Niall's door and took the spare key.. Cheeky person he never even told us about the key...

I opened the door and gasped.... I was not prepared to see this

Now in present time

Harry's Pov

I opened the door and gasped as I saw Niall's body on the floor...  I immediately ran towards him and saw that he was bleeding ..... He had several cuts everwhere... The blood flow was too much... I tried to check for a pulse but there was a very very faint one... I immediately called for an ambulance and waited trying to figure out why would Niall try to kill himself.

Once the ambulance came they quickly took Niall in the ambulance... I called the rest of lads and told them to come there...

Once we reached the hospital Niall was taken to an emergency room and the tension was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. Soon a doctor comes and says "friends of Niall Horan? " I stood up and asked "is he OK? Omg please tell he is" The doctor said "He is unconcious but safe, please don't stress him. You can go visit him if you want."
I went to Niall's room and sat on the chair next to his bed and held his hand. I said "Niall.. Baby I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you.... I love you so much. what happened between Louis and I was just a mistake... I didn't mean to forget about our plans... Words cannot express how sorry I am for not coming. Louis and I were just caught up in the moment... I promise you baby just love you so much and please wake up so I can prove how much I love you baby... Please come back... "
I was going to continue my speech but I was cut off by a loud beep coming from the heart monitor...

Authors note

Another cliff hanger.... I love write these.... So what do you think will happen in the next part? What happens to Niall? How did you like Harry's apology speech? What are your comments on this part?

Stay tuned for the next update.