Shemale Pt2

Shemale Pt2

The first four or five months following my disastrous public debut as Samantha flew by in a rush of sex, school, love, a mounting lingerie bill, and more sex.

                Ash was pretty weird about it at the beginning; he jumped whenever I touched him in public and didn’t really know how to be around me in private when we weren’t having sex or building up to it. He found a groove after a few weeks though and once he stopped being so anxious that somebody would find out he relaxed into his weird new role and started to really enjoy it. I knew everything was going to be okay when he casually referred to himself as my boyfriend in conversation without even seeming to realise it – without ever having discussed it with or asked me. I had managed to delete my whole iTunes library by accident and he was trying to fix it, and I was apologising for being such a techno-klutz, and he muttered, ‘What else are boyfriends for?’ while concentrating on my laptop.

                I wasn’t really sure how to respond so I just smiled and didn’t say anything, though it did lead to some serious self-reflection for a while – was I his boyfriend or his girlfriend? The problem was that Ash still identified as straight. Our relationship, while we were in it and not over-analysing it, was completely perfect. But without even realising it we had entered into a tenuous balancing act and a single event could knock the whole thing on its head. If, over time, I came to realise that Samantha was a fetish or a phase and something I was destined to grow out of, then the whole attraction element would be lost for Ash. In his head he was with Samantha, not Samuel, even though both were me. And if one day Ash decided he couldn’t deal with the fact that underneath all the lace and silk and cosmetics I still had boy parts and wanted me to get surgery... Well, I wasn’t sure if I could do that. I didn’t know who I was yet.

                Apart from all the existential crises, life was pretty awesome. Ash stayed over a hell of a lot more than he had pre-Todd’s party, which we explained away to our friends as that he was having trouble at home. He made me feel free and beautiful and happier with myself, and in turn I made him feel strong and needed.

It took a while for everything to come a head, which started with the arrival in school of a girl called Hayley-Jade.

-------------------------------------------

I was at my locker, searching for my history book, while Ash leaned against the one next to mine and the others – Todd, Lewis, Jamie, Paul – stood around waiting for us so we could get to class. It was a few minutes before the first bell and Ash was fidgeting uncomfortably because I’d just reached up high to try and get my book, which had caused to shirt to ride up on his side, which had led to him seeing the navy blue silk panties I was wearing.

                I did that from time to time, wore lingerie to school, just to keep him on his toes. He freaked out every time, claiming I was looking for trouble and was going to get it, but it always, always ended in mind-blowing sex so I was willing to risk it.

                ‘Oh... My... God...’ Lewis muttered, suddenly elbowing Paul hard in the ribs and causing us all to turn and glance in the direction he was staring.

                A girl with long, chestnut brown hair was striding down the hall with her bag over one shoulder, dressed to kill in a denim mini-skirt, knee-high black boots, a black tank under some floaty green material, and jewellery on every available surface. It was kind of like she was walking down the hall in slow motion; exuding massive confidence like she knew everyone was staring, and hadn’t expected anything less.