Chapter 80.

"Sometimes I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear
And I, I can't help but ask myself
How much I let the fear take the wheel and steer

It's driven me before
And it seems to have a vague, haunting mass appeal
But lately I'm
Beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel"

***

I'm currently sat on the couch, Harry only stormed through the front door a few seconds
ago, he was at the club when we got home but Jimmy called him and told him what had happened, after I heard Harry bellowing down the phone Jimmy hung up and gave me an awkward smile.

"He seems like he's in a good mood"

Harry was at the house as if he sped here like a bat out of hell, bursting through the front door and searching his eyes around the apartment quickly until they landed on me sat and the couch and he rushed over to me, crouching down, darting his eyes over my face like he was making sure I was untouched.

"Are you okay? Did he touch you? Hurt you?" he checks quickly in panic, and I shake my head.

"No, no I'm okay he didn't touch me." I assure him, feeling a flood of relief and my nerves rush away as soon as I see those green eyes again, but my heart sinks when I notice them full of worry "Jimmy got him away from me, nothing happened, he was just trying to tell me to stay away from you"

Harry presses his lips together flatly, frowning and leaning forward to press a long kiss to my lips, then pulls away and stands, whipping his head to Jimmy who casually backs into the kitchen with a sheepish grin.

"You had one fucking job!" Harry roars, stomping towards him "I said be there waiting for her! Do you know what could have happened to her! I've seen what he's done to her!"

Jimmy throws his hands in the air, yelling back "I was stuck behind an 80 year old woman in a 2000 model Prius! I got there as quick as you can while you're driving so slow it's almost backwards! Yell at that old sloth not me!"

"Harry.." I try to get his attention, standing and taking the kitchen but he's too furious to hear me as he stalks towards Jimmy with clenched fists and Jimmy looks around the kitchen frantically, grabbing a frying pan and holding it up in front of himself defensively.

"Just let me explain" Jimmy tries to reason, peeking over the frying pan.

Harry stops in front of him seething, his jaw tight as he raises his brows and widens his eyes at Jimmy to explain.

Jimmy looks over to the counter, before stretching his arm out and picking up the kids meal and dangling it in front of Harry "I got you a Happy Meal?...But I kept the toy, it was the princess with the blue dress and I don't have her yet but I got you three kinds of dipping sauce for your nuggets" he smiles nervously.

Harry growls launching forward and Jimmy screams, dropping the Happy Meal and ducks down, dodging Harry trying to grab him and bolts out of the kitchen yelling "Fine! You can have the toy if you're gonna be such a bitch about it! Fuck!" and scampers to hide behind me where I was standing watching them, clutching the frying pan to his chest and hiding behind me like I'm his body guard.

Harry stops a few feet from us, glaring at Jimmy "Get away from Abby"

Jimmy sticks his chin in the air defiantly "No me and Abby are besties now, and she said you're not aloud to beat me up any more"

I scrunch my face up, turning my head to look over my shoulder at Jimmy in confusion.

I never said that.