[9] #5: Meng A-Cheng (2)

Little Jiang Cheng got lost. He don't know where is this place. Earlier, he's with those brothers calling him sect leader. As far as he remember it's his father. However, that's no good to think about it right now. Because he's currently inside the wooden cage with other people. Hugging tightly his new dog, princess.

When the animal ran earlier, he chased after him. That lead for the two to be seen by  slave traders wandering around. They saw  Jiang Cheng staring at them innocently. It sparks the interest, so, they decided to captured him. Let alone he's wearing such ordinary clothes, so they're not scared his not a young master.

Unknown to them, the child is more than that.

"Let's move forward now. " The leader of Slave traders announced. Those men in gray robes with swords hanging in their waist starting to move again.

"Lin..." Jiang Cheng softly mumbled while looking towards the direction they left.

The disciple searching for their Sect Leader is getting anxious every second. They can't find the child, there's no trace about him. 

Lin Jian swear if something happened, he will face the wrath of heavens.

"Calm down Lin shixiong, we'll find sect leader Jiang." Ru Chang muttered gazing to the horizon.

"Yeah. " They all thought the same thing.

' Please be safe Sect Leader '

Added with.

'....Don't break our legs later ah!'

Time passed, it's already dark. The night sky shown the stars, yet poor Yunmeng Jiang disciples still don't have any signs of their sect leader. Jiang Cheng on the other hand is now inside the bright house, there so many light and people walking around in glorious clothes.

"Take the dog away."

"Wait..don't...dont...please..." Little Jiang Cheng pleaded but the man is stronger than him. There's no strength in his small body, he could only watch and have this sad expression over his adorable face.

"Your goods is valuable as ever."

"Thank you Master Tang." The leader of Slave trader bowing repeatedly while smiling like a fool. His palm have a bag of golds. Thinking he hit the jackpot capturing Jiang Cheng.

After bidding the goodbye's, the so called Master Tang walk towards the teary eye child. The older man stare for a moment before an evil smirked cross onto his face.

"You're quite familiar to me. Is that demon Jiang Leader finally have a child? Despite having a man lover? Ah,perhaps you're a secret bastard of his. You're resembled to each other, an exact replica. You're mother might be a prostitute right." Master Tang taunted amused in his eyes.

"My mother isn't a prostitute! " Little Jiang Cheng shouted in rage. Actually, he don't know what its mean. But the child felt it's meaning isn't good, let alone to his pretty and strong mother.

"Aww, like father like son. You're a cute one like your scary father. But when he's a child like you. That man surely too cute. I kind of miss him." The younger didn't understand what this man talking. Who's father? Is his father gone into this place before? Even though he don't know what kind of this place, the atmosphere is indeed not good.

He saw a woman walking with revealing clothes, heavy painted make ups in her face as the man keep touching her body. Little Jiang Cheng  decided this is a dangerous place.