46. Fantasize About You

"Close your eyes," he whispers as we're both almost in the complete darkness.

I do it and just at the moment that my lashes got down. His lips met mine. He presses them on mine with softness, those little sounds are driving me crazy.

He stops for a short moment but then kisses my jawline a few times to drift down to my neck. This is isn't as simple for that spot. He makes it more ardent, placing his hand at the other side of it, his lips are playing with my skin in a fervent manner, creating a lot of frictions and warming the temperature of my body up as I'm lightly feeling his teeth on my skin.

This is so pleasant that I'm about to faint.

He slides his lips down and now reaches my collarbone, going for my chest of which he wouldn't miss just an inch. However, this is starting to become a bit too much for my mind or soul to handle those emotions, I'm not going to keep on going without passing out at a moment that I won't even see coming.

He's now going lower to brush his soft and hot lips on my stomach while I am turning into a damn heater melting in nervousness with those types of feelings overwhelming me but all caused and provoked by the man.

He let his hand pass by my waist and hips to arrive at my thighs that he's stroking, having the sensation of his thumb brushing my inner thigh at every back and forth movement that he makes, reminds me of earlier and what was intense as ever. His tough shapes that I'm feeling against my body, sliding along it, his skin on mine, all those little details are deadly as hell.

He presses his lips on my abdomen and kisses the lower part of it as well, slowly, killing me more each second going by. His warm tongue licks my skin while clasping it with his lips as he pulled my underwear a bit lower to make me gasp. "J-Jungkook..."

I'm out of my mind. He keeps on applying pressure on my skin with his mellow and wet lips, going up to then come back down following a straight line and making me lose my senses just to have his hot skin on mine and his hands gripping my hips with his veins that I can even feel throbbing.

In an abrupt movement, he comes back up, passing his whole body against mine to kiss my lips as I'm feeling a weird feeling down there that he provoked to happen.

"Do you want me to continue baby?" he whispers softly and kisses me.

"I don't know..."

He presses his lips on mine and tenderly clasps them to kiss a bit more passionately, before pulling the blanket a bit down. "It's too hot in here" he smiles to me and pecks my lips again.

"Yeah..."

"I'm really kind with you, I'm letting you sleep for tonight," he plants a kiss on my forehead and lies down at my right to take me in his arms and hold me tight against him.

"I love you," his soft and low voice passes through my ear as I'm wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I love you too," I raised my head up and I didn't even have to elevate it to kiss him, he did it and pressed his lips on mine. Maybe I would have wanted him to continue...

- Next day -

"Baby~" a whisper in my ear slowly wakes me up.

A soft and warm feeling of a hand going up and down my spine in a caress strangely makes me come back to consciousness to almost die right away.

"Hm?"

He presses the back of my body against the front of his even more than it already is and continues the rubbing on my skin. "Deep sounds again?"