1st day of training

When I wake up no one else is up so I have a hot shower and get dressed. I walk back into the main room and B/F/N is sitting up dressed on her bed. I smile and walk over sitting on my bed that is opposite. "Breakfast?" she shrugs "Sounds good." we both get up and head to the dining room. We both grab a muffin and sit down. 

At nine we head to the training room were Four and a couple of initiates are gathered. I go and stand next to my brother "Any tips?" He smiles at the wall "Stand straight aim slightly to the left and hit the target." I laugh quitly and walk away. "Trying to cosy up the instructer are you?" a tall girl asks towering over me scowling "He's my brother." She walks away and joins a small group of intitiates (kind of like the careers in the hunger games)

"We were going to have to look out for thoses ones." I say to B/F/N she nods "Any tips from your brother?" I repeat what he said to me and she nods giving me a serious look "Very good." We both listen to Four intently and watch his deminstration of knife throwing. Then grab a couple of knives each and head over to the targets.

I manage to hit the middle after several tries. I am the only one who has managed to get  one any were near the middle of the target. Four walks past and whispers a "Well done." into my ear. I smile and continue throwing knives till lunch. By then almost everyone has managed to hit the target at least once.

After lunch we go back to the training room. Eric is leaning against one of the walls and the table that used to be covered in knives has now got guns on it. My brother talked us through the saftey then gave us a deminstrastion. The gun feels weird in my hand but I manage to hit the target a few times.