t h i r t y - s i x

"ι ℓικє γουℓєє נιнοοn." What?

When the soon-to-be graduated student had asked him to meet him behind the school, he expected that maybe the other was up to something. Like a prank or a group of bullies ready to make fun of him.

A confession was seriously not expected.

Jihoon had awkwardly leaned on the wall beside the student who was sitting on the gray grass of the ground.

Jihoon didn't know what to do. He didn't know what to do with the guy at all. He couldn't just turn him down so easily! He'd look bad. Besides, the other was a year higher than him. He should pay some respect especially when he's leaving the school.

Jihoon thought of a proper way to decline the other when he stood up properly to his full height. Jihoon looked up at him for the other is taller than him and Jihoon wished to the god up above to give him longer legs soon.

The other looked down on his white rubber shoes in embarrassment, his grayish face tinting a darker shade of its color. Jihoon felt himself flush as well from the other's embarrassment.

"So... yeah! I know I'm not your soulmate..."

Oh, no. Not this...

"And you're not mine, either."

Please no...

"But I've been seeing you around lately..."

No. No, no, no, no, no.

"And I couldn't help the attraction I felt for you... I...I actually don't know when it started, but I'm guessing it was when you let me borrow your pen? I don't actually understand everyone... they said you were mean and that you hurt people. But when you gave me your pen and then let me keep it, all the things I've heard about you disappeared.

"You were just cool back then when we were still younger—I mean, we are still younger but... you know what I mean? Anyways! Back to the topic... after that, I've seen you a couple times in class when I pass by your room. I've seen how you're very determined to learn when I'm over here, lazy to even write down notes especially math.

"I've also heard you sing a few times! You have a very brilliant voice, by the way. It's like I'm hearing an angel from above." Jihoon blushed from the compliment. "And you're very cute." Jihoon's lifting smile dropped.

"I couldn't help it. I tried to stop myself but how can someone resist a perfection such as you? You are my type and everything I've been looking for... I built up my courage from the very beginning and I'm glad that I have finally let it out." The guy then looked into Jihoon's eyes, passion burning behind his intense gaze as he bowed down in front of the midget, his hands clenched by his sides.

"Please accept my confession!"

Jihoon gritted his teeth. Crap. Now he doesn't know what to do. How do you decline to a confession without hurting their feelings? Answer is literally none. He has no idea what to do to the guy. So his only way out was to tell him the truth.

"Actually..." the other looked up with a glint of hope behind his eyes and Jihoon felt absolutely bad for the boy.

He scratched his head as he bowed his head in apology. "I'm actually not into... love?"