19

— Namjoons pov —

"Are you sharing the same room now?" Hoseok ask's me while he stuffs his face with the snacks he bought me.

Nodding while sipping at my soup my eyes wonder around the canteen spotting some staff members talking and chatting while Hoseok and yoongi are sat with me.

"Namjoon, me and Hoseok have some news." Yoongi states forwardly his eyes showing sorrow and little emotion.

Hoseok nods sadly before his leg jumps up and down in anxiousness.

"Go on.." I hesitate before putting my soup towards the side, waiting patiently for their suspenseful news.

"When we finally got to her-"

"Y/n." I But in.

"To y/n, they found her on the floor and someone else, after our manager asked we sent some people out to find out about this person.." Yoongi slowly paced himself before giving me all the information.

My stomach felt sick, I was livid.

"Her name is Nancy Johnson. Her soulmate died in a car crash and is known for giving y/n a hard time.."  Hoseok informs me blurting it out.

Clinching my fists I took deep breaths before sighing feeling extremely emotional, as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Joon," Hoseok breathes out drawing my attention back to them, "our manager wants us to sue her and place her in prison for soulmate abuse."

I nod slowly, that would be the wisest decision, but I couldn't help but feel my hands shake lightly, my perfect y/n...she went through so much! I could feel a lump in my neck build as I gulped and shook lightly.

"Namjoon, we need you to get y/n to tell us everything...she's the only one that could help shine a light on people like Nancy..to stop them from hurting people like y/n and their soulmates.." Yoongi then solemnly adds.

I stand up in rage yet my face and emotions turn soft as I felt weakness swoop over me.

"I haven't even had a solid day with my soulmate yet and now your bringing this up? She's been through a lot let her tell us in her own time alright?" I sternly say, I knew my soulmate would hate to be forced to tell everything, after all I knew how it felt! It was as if I was there...

I was going to be sick, just thinking about the pink and red patches that decorated my skin made me queasy with worry, I was brought from my thoughts when I felt a pinch on my right wrist.

"We will talk about this when we're both out of hospital." I send a quick glance to both of the boys worried faces but they both help a soft reassuring smile, "y/n needs me right now." I hum before nodding at them and leaving heading back towards the soulmate area.

Every hospital has a section for soulmates and soulmate issues.

However it's mostly filled up with elderly couples that are spending their last days together, in a rare case link my own, younger couples would be put in this area.

Striding down the corridors I finally make it too our room, I was ecstatic when they finally moved my bed in the same room. As I entered my eyes locked onto a nurse around y/n, who was about to push a thin needle into her arm.

Dashing over to y/n, locking my hand with hers as the nurse took a blood sample, I felt a little pinch in my own arm again in the exact place the needle was.

Waiting until the nurse left and politely bid her good byes I tugged a chair over next to y/n's bed.

She sadly smiled at me, "why were you crying?" She hums before tilting her head slightly.

"Um..." I stutter, "no reason, just feeling emotional..." I Excuse before taking her hand in mine and lighting running my thumb over it.

"Y/n, how do you feel..?" I ask squeezing her hand a little.

"I'm, I'm okay.." she hums a beautiful smile tugging on her lips and she squeezes my hand back.

"Okay.." I've been aching to ask her this since I met her but I really don't want to break what we have already.

"You look like your upset about something, is everything alright?" She ask's her eyes widening as she speaks and her eye brows twitching as she shows her expressions.

I chuckle a little before scooting a little closer, "I just,..."

"Mhm??" She hums squeezing my hand.

"Are you okay with being...with me? I never want you to feel under pressure..or feel anymore pain.." I murmur hanging my head low not expecting her to do anything.

But she did.

Soft ruffles and creaks of the hospital bed sounded in my ears before I felt her frail wet inviting arms around my shoulders and her head buried in my shoulder.

"If I'm with you, I think I'll be just fine," she giggles before smiling brightly.

My heart was about to explode, her smile made the room look ten times more brighter and I could help but find myself smiling too. She lifted all of my worries off me instantly, like they were never there.

"Namjoon, we hardly know anything about each other...so..um.., is like to be able to get to know you? As my soulmate....and friend.." her voice mumbling and soft.

I nod before standing up, perching myself on her bed and holding both her hands, "What do you want to know?" Asking a little excitement filling in me as I watch her pout in thought.

"Ok, well...what's bts?" She quirks and eye brow making me choke on my air and giggle.

"I should've introduced you earlier.." I sigh at my mistake before taking my phone from the side table and typing something in.

"Okay..., bts is a Kpop group that is made up of seven members, me being the leader of that group." I explain grabbing her attention fully as her face only shows deep fascination about my job and life.

I begin to explain everything since the beginning, we both laugh together at the memes and videos, I just watch her bright smile whenever I turn up on any video of photo I show her...joy was just beaming from within me, but the only thought that remained in my head still late at night.

Who would even bring themselves to hurt her? Why my y/n?

——————————————————

AGH
WOW

OKAY SO WARNING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW
It will be a short time skip just a day or so, to dodge all the catching up things obviously I won't leave anything out unless purposely however I hope you all enjoy this book!!

Also do you want me to bring back Aileen??

Do you want her to end up with a bts member? Keep in mind a big thing about her whole character! Might be a plot twist!

Hope to see your soon!!