-Thirty-Nine-

×Warning! Smut scene ahead!×

*Bell POV*

“Yoongi!!!” I screamed as I started to pull at the ropes, the flames had already started to skim the edge of my skin.

My breathing increased as my fingers started to burn and I bit my tongue to hold the pain in.

Yoongi ran up to me and pulled his jacket off, wrapping the thick material around the ropes and my hands, putting the fire out immediately.

He kept holding onto my hands tightly as he lent his forehead on mine.

“I'm sorry….I'm sorry….I'm so sorry…” He dropped the ruined clothing and wrapped his arms around my waist,  pulling my body against his and holding me tightly.

“I’m so sorry Bell….I do want you, I need you, I didn't mean what I said….I swear.” He brought his face down to mine and stared into my eyes.

“It's okay….I'm sorry if I disappointed you…” I stared back at him, feeling myself falling for him even more.

“This is the last time…the last time you get hurt because I act like an idiot….I...I want to really be your husband, I want to be the man in your life that you can be yourself with. The man you can love.” He looked down to my lips as he breathed in deeply.

"Yoongi...your eyes…” I felt mesmerized as I looked into them…they had flecks of gold in them…mixed with silver. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my life.

“It's because of you. My heart doesn’t beat the same when I'm around you. It beats harder, faster. It's telling me the things I want to do with you…” He lent back and untied the burnt ropes around my hands.

I stood there speechless, watching as he gently grabbed my hands and put them around his neck.

I ran my hands up the smooth skin of his neck and into his soft hair as I grabbed it slightly.

“And if I want to keep you…I need to let go…let go of whatever it is I know know and give in to you. All of you, your sexiness, your craziness. I want all of it.” He smiled a little and pressed his lips to mine. Kissing me slowly and passionately, a mixture of passion and lust on his lips.

“Yoongi....I want you….right now.” I grabbed his hair tighter as I opened my mouth and kissed him fully. Tasting his tongue on my own and turning my head to get a better angle.

“Well then that's exactly what you're gonna get.” He grabbed my legs and picked me up, making me wrap them around his waist as he set me down on a workbench nearby.

“This needs to go.” He grabbed the top of my blouse and pulled his hand down, ripping the buttons out.

“So does this.” I put my hand on his belt buckle and started undoing the cold metal latch.

“Ass up princess, I'm not gonna do all the work here.” He grabbed my pants and underwear and as I lifted myself up slightly he pulled them both off quickly.

“Right now we both know that's a lie.” I placed my hands on the desk and lent back as I spread my legs again on the sides of his waist. I raised my eyebrows to him tauntingly. 

“You bad girl…after I just saved your life too.” He tsked and placed his hands on my thighs. Then he grinded against my exposed core, his hard on roughly sliding over me.

“Oh my God…I…” I leant forward and grabbed his shirt, wrinkling the thin material in my closed fists.

“...want more?” He dug his fingers into my thighs and thrust his hips against my opening making me moan and rip his shirt.