10. A Kiss

Ashanti's POV

"I want you," he whispered again.

He pulled me in for a mouthwatering kiss and I accepted wholeheartedly.

I ran my fingers over his waves as I jumped in his arms.

He held me tightly, kissing my body in all the right places.

He put me on the bed and my dress came off as well as my panties.

He buried his face in my entrance.

He licked and flicked his tongue, sucking on my clit until I reached ecstasy.

He continued to pleasure me so sweetly, so tenderly until he had me begging for him to be inside me.

I came again and again as he held me down and continued to make it up to me.

"Lamonte!," I moaned.

He came up to my lips, nibbling on my bottom lip.

I took off his shirt, my hands roaming along his rock hard abs. His pants and boxers were next. I chucked his clothes into a corner of the room, not caring where they ended up.

I could feel his hard dick touching my wet entrance.

He rubbed it on the outside, not once putting it in.

"Stop teasing me," I said breathlessly.

"Beg," he said.

"Please, Lamonte. I want you now," I whispered tilting my head back biting my lips.

"Beg harder," he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

He kisses on my neck roughly, leaving a hickey as I beg for him to be inside me.

"Lamonte, I can't take it anymore. Please!," I moaned loudly until he finally entered me.
A rippling sensation tore through my entire body as he gave me slow, deep strokes.

He held my body tightly, kissing me gently as he moved in and out.

I wrapped my legs securely around his waist. I didn't want him to come out. I wanted all of him and I didn't want it to stop.

I nibbled on his neck up to his ear and he groaned in pleasure.

"Ashanti," he moaned.

"Lamonte," I breathed.

I came many times til I lost count.

My body was weak, but I wanted Lamonte to be satisfied.

He flipped me over so my butt was facing him.
I was laying flat while he loomed over me and he entered me again.

He kissed on my back while going deep inside me.

"Fuck, I wanna cum," he groaned sexily.

"Cum inside me," I moaned.

"Ashanti," he breathed as he came furiously inside me and collapsed on top of me.

He gave my head a gentle kiss before laying beside me.

"Oh my god," I breathed.

"I hope I made it up to you," he said giving my head tender kisses.

I laid in his arms as he held me close to his body.

"You did," I smiled running my hands across his tattoos.

I got up from the bed and put my clothes back on.

"Where are you going?," he asked propping his self up on his elbow. "I'm going back downstairs," I replied. I looked in the mirror and fixed my makeup, along with my hair. "Okay, I'm coming with you," he said getting up from the bed. "There's no need for that honestly," I said trying to walk out of the room. Lamonte blocks my way out and asks angrily, "Why? Because you want to go back to your little boyfriend downstairs?"