Adopting A Creepypasta!

Being lonely is not fun.

I am twenty two years old and I live alone in a nice house. It can get boring, though... I had friends and family to visit, but other than that I was boring.

That's why I had decided to adopt an animal!

--------------------

I stared at the adorable kittens, puppies, rabbits and other animals in the building. They were all so cute! I didn't know what to choose...

That's when I came across to a small cage that had a small little human like creature. I saw a paper that was stuck in it that said;

"CREEPYPASTA"

I took a closer look to see a cute, tiny human…

He had messy brown hair, yellow goggles ans a mouth guard. (I'm too lazy to explain his looks)

“His name is Ticci Toby.”

I turned to see a woman with brown hair and hazel eyes, wearing a baby blue shirt with a name tag ‘Stefanie (Manager)” on it.

“He is a Creepypasta we rescued in the road. There were many others aswell but they were fast… He was also a fast one, but we managed to get him. I hope his other friends are somewhere safe…” She said with a sigh as she had her hands crossed on her back.

“No matter his adorable and innocent looks, he can actually get aggressive.”, she continued. That's when I noticed that he was staring st me, and suddenly it twitched twice.

“He has Tourette Syndrome and he is Bipolar.”

I kept staring at him, as he turned away and continued doing….whatever he was doing.

Well, that little guy seemed… special.

“I'll take him.”

“N-NANI--”

Just kidding!

“Huh?”

I looked at her. “I want to take him home. I bet he would be very interesting to keep. Plus, we are both lonely, I want to give him a try.”

She stared at me, before she cleared her throat.

“Follow me.”

----------------------------------

“....And this is a list about Toby's information. If you ever need anything, call this number that is written here.”

“Thank you.”

With that, the manager wore gloves as he pulled Toby away from his little cage.

“You are going home, little budy. Be nice to her, otherwise you'll unfortunately return back here.” Toby just stared at Stefanie before she handed me Toby.

Stefanie looked at me. “Are you sure you don't want to keep the cage? He could run away anytime eithout you noticing…”