Chapter 24

--Preview--

Li Na came down from her bedroom and slowly walked to the living room. There, she saw Hwang Ma was cleaning some of the decoration on display and the sound of Li Na's steps startled her. She quickly turned her head to Li Na's direction and immediately walked to her side.

"Young Madam, good evening". Hwang Ma greeted Li Na. "Do you want water? Or juice?" Her tone was obedient but her smiling face made Li Na unconsciously evading her eyes like she knew something embarrassing about her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Without looking at her, Li Na asked. Her hand awkwardly reaching for remote television on the table as a mean to escape.

Hwang Ma quickly apologized, "Sorry, Young Madam. I didn't realize that I made an embarrassing face" But still her mouth cannot stop from leaking that smile. Her Young Madam red face made Hwang Ma cannot help but to tease her.

She still remembered how Shen Yun Tian come down to the kitchen and asked her to prepare a breakfast immediately for Li Na. She, as a servant, obeyed his employer's order without asking a question but Hwang Ma understands that the breakfast must be for Li Na since she is the only one that Shen Yun Tian concerning about.

At first, she thought that the breakfast needs to be prepared probably because Li Na might fall into sickness but after looking at Shen Yun Tian's face, the idea immediately being brushed away by her. Although her Young Master's face was still expressionless, his eye was filled with overflowing happiness that nakedly shown to onlookers.

A knowing smile leaked on her face. Finally, Hwang Ma understands why Li Na didn't come down yet and why Shen Yun Tian offering himself to bring the food upstairs. That was a really good event! 

Their fate finally intertwined and bonded together. Hwang Ma looked up to the sky and felt a deep emotion in her heart. She was grateful to God for changing whatever in Li Na's mind to accept her Young Master's feeling and putting the effort into their marriage.

Noticing that Hwang Ma's smile getting warmer, Li Na walked to the sofa awkwardly and turn on the television. "It's okay, please do your work". She ignored Hwang Ma's gaze and tried to focus her attention on the television.

"Yes, Young Madam". Hwang Ma nodded and continue doing her job properly. When Li Na no longer felt Hwang Ma's eyes on her, finally she released a sigh of relief, relaxing her shoulder and leaned on the pillow behind her. 

Currently, Shen Yun Tian was in the office room, handing the suddenly came up documents that required his immediate attention. So, while waiting for him to finish his works, Li Na tried to fill her time by doing whatever she can, such as watching television. 

Although she was watching the television, her eyes kept running to see the clock on the wall. Don't know why but she felt the time felt move too slow. In just a moment Shen Yun Tian was not in the area of her vision, Li Na started to felt agitated and anxious. 

Actually, just before, she had waited for him in his office room, watching his serious face and staring how his frown would deepen whenever encountered any flaws in documents. Li Na found out that Shen Yun Tian looked extremely mouth watering when he wore his eyeglasses. He was full of the aura of a mature man that render her speechless.

But the most thing that excited her was how behind that cold face, his ears slowly turned red as he realized she was affectionally gazing at him. And when that happened, Shen Yun Tian adjusted his eyeglasses and coughed a little bit to hide his awkwardness.

"Li Na, do you realize that if you continue looking at me like that, you would definitely lay on this exact table till night?". He said to her behind the paper he held. Although Li Na didn't saw his face, she knew that he meant exactly what he had said. 

--------------------------------------

Sorry for very very late update. This week is too busy. I will work hard on writing and sorry for my lacking in fulfilling my promising update schedule. Sorry once again!

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Please enjoy~~~Love you \(^v^)/