Chapter 3

They finally arrived at the pet café. They all walked in together to order drinks and something to eat. RM ordered iced americanos for everyone and some crackers and mochi on the side. Jin, Hobi, Jimin, V and Jungkook went to play with the puppies, whilst Suga and RM waited to collect the drinks and snacks.

Jungkook – "Hyung, hyung, look he's so cute." He said as he played with the one of the puppies.

V – "Yeahhhh Jungkook he is." He said as he frowned.

Jungkook could instantly tell what was wrong. V missed Yeontan often and because of their busy schedule couldn't see him. Yeontan was currently on holiday with V's parents so he couldn't go home to see him either.

Jungkook – "Hyung, don't be sad please. I know you miss Yeontan and Yeontan misses you and loves you too."

V – "Thank you Jungkook." He said as he smiled

Jungkook – "Let's play with the pets here hyung, they are cute and fluffy and fun to be with too."

V – "Yes you're right."

They continued playing. The other members were with the cats and the RM and Suga called them all over to collect their drinks and snacks. They sat down at a table which was close to y/n. Y/n was focused on drawing, so she didn't notice the large group of boys next to her.

BTS continued talking and discussing whilst casually petting the puppies and cats.

Suddenly you heard a massive noise and you saw a group of girls enter the pet café and go to the table in front of you which had some guys on it.

Girl 1 – "Omgggggg, it's BTS oppa's."

Girl 2 – "Yes it is wow, they are so beautiful."

Girl 3 – "I can't believe it, we are here near them. To be exact the same place as them."

They were all very handsome, well dressed and seemed like K-pop idols but you didn't think much of it. After they said BTS you were sure they were K-pop idols as you had heard that group's name many times. The girls asked for autographs and pictures. The group of boys did exactly that and thanked the girls for their love and support. The girls finally left after some time.

You don't know why but for some reason there was a member opposite you, but you could only see his back because he was facing the girls and his outfit was exactly like yours. It was as if you were a couple matching your outfits. The girls were touching the boys and when one of them touched him, you felt a bit uncomfortable. You don't know why but you didn't feel it with any of the other guys. You hadn't even seen his face yet, but you didn't like the way the girls or supposed fans were touching him. Maybe it was because you didn't like being treated that way or was it something else? You had a sip of your americano and just continued drawing. You were almost finished, and it was a beautiful painting of one of the puppies there. After a while, you needed to go the rest room and you did.

As you walked past the group of boys at the corner of your eyes you saw them turn to look at you and you felt like one of them pointed a finger at you. You got a bit nervous even though you were used to attention like such, but you didn't really like it. Your anklets made a beautiful noise as you walked past.

Jungkook pointed a finger at you as your anklets made a beautiful noise. He had said that he would know what girl would be the one for him when he hears a bell as she walks past and the feeling he got too. As y/n did, he felt something, even though he hadn't looked at her face or anything only seen the back of her. The way she walked and how her beautiful brown hair was beautifully on her shoulders.

Taehyung – "Yahh Jungkook her outfit is exactly like yours." He said as he pointed at y/n.

Jungkook cleared his throat not knowing what to say as he hadn't seen the front.

Jungkook – "Hyung, she could be wearing a different top or something."

The other member teased Jungkook as he didn't know what to say. He was shy. He just ignored them and smiled. He turned around and saw a beautiful incomplete drawing of a puppy. His eyes grew wider as he stood up and walked to y/n's table and just stared at the drawing. He knew he was good at drawing, but he was amazed by the one he was looking at.

RM – "Jungkook come back here now."

Jungkook – "Hyung look at this drawing, it's so perfect."

All the members got up to look at the drawing y/n had almost finished drawing. They were all just looking at how beautiful it was.

Suga – "Yah she really is so good at drawing."

RM – "I agree, it seems so effortless."

Jungkook – "It looks exactly like Geureum hyung."

They all agreed and returned to their table whilst Jungkook still stood there admiring the drawing by the girl he didn't even know but felt her presence when only she just walked past.

Geureum was Jungkook's dog and coincidentally the dog y/n had drawn was exactly like Jungkook's dog. It made him smile so much and very happy to see such a beautiful drawing.

After coming back from the restroom, you saw someone standing next to your table admiring your drawing. You continued walking until you came close to the guy who was standing there. You were looking down as you got closer to him. He turned to look at you.