Chapter 45

OMG OMG OMG
IT'S THE FINAL CHAPTER!

I am so grateful to everyone who has joined me so far and has been patient with me over my many long breaks (blame school), my many grammatical mistakes (blame autocorrect) and my bad writing skills...
No excuses there 😆, I have had a blast writing this story for the past three years...
THREE YEARS?!
I know, I'm slow, 45 chapters in three years? Can you be any slower, well what can I say, this story was very spontaneous to begin with.
Anyway enough with my rambling, I'll save it for the end.

Enjoy!
And listen to the song later oh and the dress is up there 👆
Get ready for a lot of pictures

Enjoy!And listen to the song later oh and the dress is up there 👆 Get ready for a lot of pictures

Kate's P.O.V

I stood in front of the mirror gazing at my reflection.

Damn I look sexy!

As per the brides instructions, the brides maids would all have their makeup a neutral blush pink, and they would all have blush pink dresses with beautiful flower crowns with their hair parted in the middle.

She wanted a rustic theme going for her wedding which I think was a good choice because it really did compliment her personality.

I looked back at the beautiful bride sitting on an ottoman, looking nervous, she had an off white modest dress on with her hair braided and resting on her open back, she decided to not have a veil on.

"Hey, get a grip! You'll be fine" I yelled at her, getting frustrated.
"I'm getting cold feet Kate!"
"Calm down, deep breaths, it's your wedding day! It only happens once! Unless you get married twice which is always a big possibility and-"

"Kate! Shut up! You're not helping! She's going to pass out!"

Ah! My late best friend decided to show up!

"And where have you been Miss Juliana?"
She blushed looking down.

Definitely with Derick.

"I was trying to calm down a shivering groom, only to come back to a breathless bride, couldn't you give her a bit of confidence!"