< vingt - cinq >

Your point of view
————————————————————

           I woke up to Phia poking my cheeks. "Cmon Y/n get up you gotta meet Chloe" she said as she shook me.

            I sprung up to the sound of the devil herself Chloe's voice. I leaned against my head board and pouted as Phia sat in my hand.

    "Can't we just sit at home and watch movies please it's Saturday" I whined just thinking about having to go to Chloe's made me pout more.

             "No you got to go you're Avi it will be bad for your reputation" she said as she got up and pulled my finger. "Now cmon lets go" she smiled as I got up.

        I tend to stick up for Chloe but I know how snotty and bratty she can act when she gets something her way.

                I put on a nice yellow shirt and tan pants with some nice flats. I ran downstairs and bumped into my dad. I was still upset that he didn't come to my interview but we were getting better.

               "Hey there superstar I'm making pancakes" he smiled as he flipped the pancakes in the pan. I smiled and sat on a stool at our bar.

            "Yum" I replied as I filled my cup with apple juice. "You look pretty you should wear that to your next modeling shoot" he said as he served me pancakes.

             I poured on syrup and stuffed some in my mouth. "When is it" I asked as I looked up at him eat his own pancakes. "Actually it's tomorrow" he said with a big grin.

        I was going to keep talking but I heard a soft cough come from my bag. I covered it up with my own fake cough.

         I scarfed down the rest of my pancakes and chugged my apple juice. "Uh gotta go papa" I said and gave him a big hug then ran out the door.

         I ran to Toni who opened the door for me and chuckled. "You're in a rush" he teased as I giggled. He drove faster and soon we were right in front of Chloe's house.

             I thanked him and watched as he drove off. I sneaked off into an alley and out flew Phia. "Phia wings out" I mumbled so nobody could hear me and quickly changed.

          I flipped out and into the hotel building. Chloe and her dad met me at the door. "Dadddyyy she's really here" Chloe screeched. I smiled at her and waved.

                    I looked around and saw everyone from our school was here. I wasn't to worried because I told my friends I didn't feel to good.

           "Cmon you gotta see what I did for you" she grabbed my hand and dragged me to a big thing covered in a tarp.

                "Daddy take the tarp off" she snapped at him as he nodded his head and pulled it off. It was a big statue of me, Ladybug, and Cat. Cat was crouched on the bottom with Ladybug lightly standing on his back and her yo-yo outstretched holding me up.

           Chloe took a podium and started speaking. "This is a statue I had built for my heros with Avi on top because I now declare her a teen icon because she is the most miraculous " Chloe spoke.  She grabbed my hand and pulled me up onto the stage.

                "Um thank you Chloe for this all of it but me and all my teammates are teen icons and we encourage you all to change the world a bit at a time" I replied with my million dollar smile. "..but if you excuse me I gotta go superhero duties call" I said winking at them as I pulled out my flute and slowed time. I then flew off back to the alley.

           I turned back and snuck my way all the way back home. That was tiring and I wasn't even there long.