005

It has officially been a week since i have been back. The longer i am here the more it feels like i never even left. I finally had fixed up my room to my liking and while I was shopping with Ebony I bought a stereo which makes it easier for me to drown out the sound of KJ and his loud obnoxious friends.

It was a pretty late Friday night. I was expecting to hear music blaring throughout the house like it usually does but it was strangely quiet.

Laid up in my room listening to Ella Mai, 'Shot Clock' there was a light knock at my door.

"Hmm?" I waited another moment, maybe the knock was an accident.

"Are you in there?"I didn't recognize the voice behind the door. As I stood up slowly moving towards the door my heart began to race

"It's Dash.."

I swung the door open. My eyes landed on a sweaty and bloody Dash. "What happened ?" I continued to examine his body, only his shirt and forearm were bloody.

"Got In to a fight ?" I asked, knowing that if he dealt with KJ that was most likely the case.

"Surprisingly no" Dash chuckled. "I accidentally cut my arm trying to cut open a dutch.... Ebony said you could help?" He looked down the hall as if he was checking for someone.

"Oh... KJ doesn't know you're coming to his little precious sister for help?" I couldn't hide the slight taunt behind my voice.

He rolled his eyes, "I know you think that's cute and all but if your ass is going to do that can you at least let me in so he doesn't see me?"

Although I had a playful look on mine and thought the whole situation was kind of funny, Dash had an anxious look on his face and it was clear we were both on two separate sides of this.

No matter what I do or say KJ won't lay a hand on me. Dash on the other hand could be taken out any minute with just one word from Dad or KJ. I stepped aside letting him step in to my room.

I had a feeling Ebony only referred Dashawn to me because of our little talk at the mall awhile back.

"How do you cut your arm trying to roll a blunt?" I took hold of his arm wiping away the blood with an old shirt I planned on throwing out.

"I had the blade in my hand and trying not to stab ol' girl I stabbed my self." He kept his eyes down on his arm watching as I continued fixing it up.

"Ol' girl?"

"One of the females jumped in to my lap"

I decided to leave the conversation there. I was strangely prepared for this. I had peroxide on my dresser which I was using to clean my jewelry.

"The cut is small, you seriously bleed like s mother fucker, I don't know how you got it all over your shirt and you're sweating?"

"The sight of blood freaks me out..." He clenched his jaw a bit as if he tense.

"I'm guessing you never got your red wings." I laughed as I ripped the shirt in two and wrapped it around the small cut.

"What?"

"It's when you eat out a girl on her period.... the bl-"

"Aye, Kimmy" KJ's voice blared from the other side of the door.

Dash took hold of my hand as if KJ could detect my movements from behind the door.