Recruitment: Simulation test

Months later..... After your medication.

After your medication in Switzerland, you head to the S.A.S. operating base in Hereford. Your helicopter landed at the location.

Pilot 1: lieutenant Y/n, we're here now.

You woke up after a short nap. You hopped out outside the helicopter and you saw Captain Price with Soap.

Cpt. Price: So how's the good gent doin'?

Y/n: All good sir.

Soap: Well Y/n, welcome back!

Cpt. Price: Welcome back Lieutenant Y/n.

Y/n: Lieutenant Y/n S/n of 12th SAS unit, reporting in sir!

Cpt. Price: At ease, well you need to meet me at 1600, it is currently 1200, so you still have time to go around the base.

After the conversation. You went to your quarters and watch some TV. And take a nap for 3 hours.

(Timeskip)

You look at the time and it is currently 1500. You still have time to check your armory and your squad mates. You walk past smoke and talk to you for a bit.

Smoke: Well, well, well. Who do we have here.

Y/n: G'day Smoke, how are you mate? Its been a long time.

Smoke: Pretty fine. Still kicking arses. So how was the mission in Russia?

Y/n: That was a bloody mission mate. We barely escape that time.

PA system: Can operator Smoke go down to Captain Price's office right away please.

Smoke: Well, I think the ole man was pissed, well see'ya around then.

You and Smoke waved good bye to each other. After the conversation you head out to the armory and you see sledge and thatcher sitting and talking to each other.

Thatcher: G'day LT, how's it hanging?

Y/n: Well it is such a lovely day today, back at my home.

Sledge: Ahhh, that's what I like from you Y/n. Positve always, eyh?

You open your locker, grabbed your armour, suit and your (weapons you want) and suit up. Then you nod to Sledge.

Thatcher: Well, see'ya around LT. Don't fookin' risk your life again.

Y/n: Yeah, yeah. See'ya around guys.

After you suit up. You go to the mess hall to eat some snack but you're too hungry that is why you grabbed (your favourite meal). After you got your food, Mute waved at you and you go to his table.

Y/n: Hey Mute, how's it hanging?

Mute: (breathes in heavily) all good mate, all good (breathes out).

Mute doesn't talk too much. He is pretty much serious in all of the CT unit (CT=Counter-terrorism) not like sledge and smoke, they were always making fun of each other and thatcher some times his serious like mute and funny like sledge.
I finished eating my snacks and wave goodbye to mute. After I ate my snacks, I head to Gaz's armory room to have some attachments. Gaz is a good man he is like a bid brother figure for me. He always make sure things were pretty fine or else you experience the wrath of a fookin' wanka in face.

Gaz: What do you need?

Y/n: I want to add some attachment to (your weapon).

(Timeskip)

You just finish having chitchat with Gaz, then suddenly......

PA system: Can Leiutenant Y/n go to the training room please.