Eric

I've been at the Dauntless compound for about a week now, and we have the weekend off. Me and B/F/N have decided to get tattoos. After Lunch as we slept through breakfast me and B/F/N head to the tattoo parlour. I look at all the designs on the wall whilst B/F/N decided to get a butterfly and Loki horns (don't know why I choose these)

I find a design I like and take it over to the female tattoo artist called Tori. I smile and hand her the card and say "This one please." The below tattoo but down the middle of your back starting at your neck:

" The below tattoo but down the middle of your back starting at your neck:

When it's done Tori wraps a bandage around it and I walk over to B/F/N. "Let's go get Dinner." she smiles "When we get to the dining room the only free seats are opposite the gorgeous Eric. Awkwardly we sit down and start talking about training. Eric is staring right at me and I start to get uncomfortable so I look over at him,

"Can I help you?" I raise my eyebrows at him "Sorry?" he asks "You were staring." I reply he looks down scowling he doesn't say anything but gets up and walks away leaving half his lunch on the table. I look over at B/F/N who is laughing into her sandwich "What?" she shrugs "I think a certain hot someone has a little crush on you."

I laugh "There is no way." she smiles biting into her sandwich "He so does." After lunch, we head to the Pit. We spot Four and walk over he is surrounded by a bunch of friends and seems to be drunk. "Hey, big bro." I smile he grins back and puts an arm around my shoulders "Y/N how is my little sister." he slurs his words slightly, definitely drunk.

"I'm good, watch the back just got a tattoo." laughing he removes his arm "Look at my sister a little tough one." he points at one of his friends who is drinking from a bottle "This is my vvvery good friend Zeke." I smile and wave. B/F/N nudges my side and whispers "Hot." I shrug "He's alright."

Zeke walks over and kisses my cheek "How you doing gorgeous." I scowl and push him away "Not interested, but this is my friend B/F/N." I push her in front of me and Zeke grins "Well hello." B/F/N blushes and smiles "Hi." I smile "Be careful and remember he is drunk." She nods and walks off with Zeke.

I spot Eric watching us and smiling slightly. I give him a confused look then walk towards the initiates room. The tall girl that sneered at me yesterday is there surrounded by a group of friends. They are looking at a chalkboard in the corner with our rankings on. And my name is at the top.

I turn away and quickly change into a sports bra, crop top and sports leggings. I am just about to leave when one of the group turns and spots me "Hey, Ellena look who it is." The one who I am guessing hates me turns and glares at me "You only got the top because your brother is the instructor."

Scowling I say "No its because I have talent." Ellena walks over and towers over me "No I am way better than you." I look around and see she is at rank 2. "Your not doing too bad." I smile warmly. She punches me in the jaw but I don't retaliate. "Rank 1 should be mine and if your brother Four had any sense you would be below me on the rankings."

She goes to punch me again but a hand stops her "Her brother didn't do the rankings I did, that is why I have been watching over your training." Ellena blushes furiously and flicks the hair out of her face "E-eric, she she through the first punch." He scowls "No I saw the whole thing." Scowling he walks towards the door "I'll let you off this time but if I catch you attacking another initiate again I will personally chuck you out of this faction." He walks and slams the door. I get up and smile at Ellena kindly "Well I will be going now." she is scowling at me but lets me walk past.