Sam pick me up

~y/ns POV~
I was moving from Kansas to LA. About to live with my big brother Sam. He's honestly my favorite sibling. I was getting of the plane when sam texted me.
Sam- I'm here
Y/n- ab time lol just got of the plane
So then I walked out of the airport and saw Sam. He put my bags in the trunk as I got in the back.
"Hey Colbs." I said not surprised that Colby was here. They have been hanging out since their freshman year of high school and he kinda became a friend to me.
"Hey n/n" Colby said.
~timeskip~
I guess I fell asleep in the car bc I woke up in a room and my bags were there. I walked downstairs and heard Sam talking and other people talking to. I got downstairs and walked up to them. "Hey y/n" Sam said. "Hey." I responded. "Sam is that your sister." A dude with Brown hair responded. "Oh yeah that's my sister. Guys her name is y/n. That's Corey" he pointed to they guy who asked Sam. "That's Aaron." He pointed to a dirty blonde hair hair guy. "You know Colby, thats devyn" he pointed to the girl next to Corey. "And that's jake" he pointed to a guy with purple hair. "Nice hair." I said to jake. "Thanks." He said. "Well I'm hungry imma get food." I said grabbing my keys. "You know we have food here right." Colby said. "Bruh I'm craving sonic y'all want anything?" I asked. "No." They said in unison except jake. "Jake you want anything?" I asked. "Actually can I come with you?" He asked. "Sure." I responded. So he got up and walked over to me. "Oh wait sam my car isn't here yet can I use yours?" I asked. "God dogit. Yeah." He said and tossed me his keys. "Thanks I'll be back." I said. And with that jake and I left. We got in the car and I plugged my phone up to the Aux cord. I started playing 'Nicotine' by panic at the disco.
I was quietly singing. God if only he knew how much I hated-
"You ok y/n." Jake asked snapping me out if my thought.
"Huh?" I said.
"You ok?" He asked again.
"Yeah why?" I asked.
"Because your kinda crying. Are you sure your ok." He said.
When we stopped at the red light I quickly wiped the tears away.
"Yeah I'm fine." I said.
"Well if you wanna talk ab it we can." He said.
"Ok." Is all I said before turning into sonic.
~timeskip~
We were pulling out of sonic when my thoughts drifted back to me.
If he only knew how much I hated him.
We then pulled back at the house. "We're back." I yelled. I ate my food then went back upstairs. I locked my door and slide down it.
-flashback-
Logan wanted to meet at the skating rink at 7. Well me being me got there at 6 because that's the type of person I am. Well it was me and my best friend. We walked in and I saw him holding another girls hand. Then he kissed her. I ran back out crying. My best friend coming along. Well she asked me what happened and I told her she took me home. When I got home I texted Logan telling him we're over. I then texted Sam if I could come live with him in LA and he said yeah.
-end of flashback-
I started crying and went into the my bathroom. Why was I not good enough.
~Colby pov-
We were all hanging out in the living room when they got back. After they ate y/n went upstairs and jake came into the living room. "I think somethings wrong with y/n." Jake said. "What do you mean." Sam said looking worried. "Well we were in the car and I look over and she's crying. I asked her if she was ok but she just said yeah and I didn't want to pressure her into talking ab it. Do you know if anything happened to her while she was in Kansas?" Jake said. "No I mean I do find it weird that I've been living here for 2 years and out if no where she asked if she could live with me. But I don't know if anything happened." Sam said. "Wait she texted you and asked you?" I said. "Yeah look." Sam said and game me his phone.
January 2nd 2019 5:30 am
Sis- hey Sam can I live with you
Sam- sure
Sis- thanks
Sam- no problem

I looked at the text and gave it back. "Something might of happened because how often does she stay up that late. I know she stayed up because she definitely doesn't wake up that early." I said. "Yeah that's right. I'll go up and talk to her." Sam said and got up.
~your POV~
I heard walking so I quickly hid the knife and dried up my tears. I covered up my arms with a hoodie and went to my bed just then I heard knocking. I got up made sure you couldn't tell I was crying and opened the doorb "oh hey what's up." I said seeing Sam. He came in and sat on my bed. I closed the door and sat on my bed. "You ok." Sam asked taking me by surprise. "Yeah why?" I asked. "Jake said that you started crying. And plus you texted me at 5:30 in the morning and you don't wake up that early and you don't usually stay up that late. Plus so far your not your usually happy self." He said. Everything he was saying was true. I didn't wake up at 5:30 that's how late I stayed up from crying. And I haven't been my happy self. "Ok fine your right something happened back in Kansas." I said. "What happened?" He asked.

Cliff hanger even tho y'all know what happened. Anyways hope y'all like.