20. Home Sweet Home

Y/n's POV

Once I said that, Blake gave me a look of skepticism.

"Excuse me but what did you say?!!" He exclaimed, still trying to outrun whatever was chasing us.

"It's Jack! I got a good look at it's face, there's 4 eyes! 2 blue but blood shot ones and 2 completely black eye sockets!" I replied as it kept growling and roaring.

"If that is Jack, what is wrong with him?" Blake asked and I looking back to see the creature closer than before.

"I don't know but you have to trust me with this." I stated, scanning the area. "I'm going to lead you to the mansion, but there is a short cut! If we can get out of sight and get to that short cut, we'll be there before it!" I informed him and Blake nodded. I began directing him and we soon got out of the beast's view, suddenly running straight passed us. Blake then put me down and at up against a tree.

"F-Fucking hell..." He panted, resting his head against the tree as I sat in front of him.

"I'm sorry this is happening. I didn't know it would result to this..." I apologized and Blake put a hand on my shoulder.

"I-It's ok... But at l-least we got a-away..." He stuttered before we heard a blood curdling scream and a muffled thump. I looked around and my eyes widened.

"Uhhh... Where's Becky..?" I asked quietly and Blake's head shot up from the tree and looked around too. But that's when it dawned on me... She was running ahead of us... Meaning she never saw us turn off... Meaning..... I teared up as I thought about the recent events we heard and curled up, which caught Blake attention.

"You ok? Why are you curled up? Are you cold?" He asked frantically, starting to take off his hoodie but I looked up at him, making him stop as tears ran down my face. "Why are you crying?" He asked, sympathy in his voice.

"I-I think I know who s-screamed..." I whispered as his eyebrows furrowed into a look of confusion.

"You do..?" He asked and I nodded before more tears fell. He wiped them away to calm me down and speak.

"I t-think it was B-Becky..." I replied and his face dropped, tears brimming in his eyes.

"Y-You're lying... It w-wasn't her..!" He stuttered, the tears threatening to fall down his dirt speckled face.

"Well, look around... S-She's not here with us... And from what I saw, we're the only ones in the forest... But that's because Slender is very protective." I stated, hoping the Slender joke will lighten the mood but that just made him feel worse as he broke down and burst into tears. I sighed and enveloped him in a hug, rubbing his back in comfort. Blake just cried and cried, mumbling to himself. I comforted him until he calmed down from this event. " You ok now..?" I asked softly, lifting his head to face me. His eyes were red and puffy, his tear stained face plastered with a blank expression.

"Let's just get going..." He mumbled, getting up from his spot and dusting himself off. I copied his actions then lead him along the dark pathway, the shortcut. It was silent the entire way with the occasional sniffle from Blake, until we heard heavy footsteps in the distance... It's back! We picked up the pace until the mansion came into sight.

"There!" I shouted, pointing the cuboid building. I started running towards my home with Blake trailing behind me. I couldn't wait to be back home, to sleep in my own soft bed with the one I love beside me. Smiling at the thought I burst through the door, hearing some screams as I did so. I yelped as I ran into something. I rubbed my head and looked at the thing I ran in to. A leg? I looked up the leg to fine it belonged to Slender.

"Hello Y/n. Welcome back." He greeted, catching everyone's attention. They all ran up to me and hugged me, some congratulating on the pregnancy. I blushed as they said this, I guess the cat's out of the bag. All was good until Clockwork caught eye of Blake.

"Who the fuck is that?!" She exclaimed, making all eyes land on Blake. His eyes widened as all the creepypastas readied their weapons, making him back up. My eyes widened and swiftly moved in front of him, surprising the others.

"Y/n what are you doing? He's a human!" Masky yelled, gesturing to Blake.

"So? He's helped through everything that's happened to me! He helped me escape!! He's gone through a lot over that past 2 hours and he needs rest so just leave him alone!" I yelled back and everyone put their weapons away and went back to doing their own thing. I turned around and grabbed Blake's wrist. "Come with me if you wanna live." I stated as I dragged him inside. He received a few glares but he ignored them as I lead him to my room to let him rest.

"Wow, everyone is real." He stated in disbelief and I giggled as I opened the door.

"Those were my thoughts to." I replied, turning the light on. "Ugh, excuse the mess. We're a very messy couple." I stated, laughing nervously bur Blake's face dropped at the word 'couple'. I stopped laughing and cleared the bed of old clothes. "Here. You can rest for a bit. Lock the door once I'm gone so no one tries to kill you." I ordered and he nodded. Just as I was about to leave, a bang was heard downstairs along with a growl. "Ok maybe I'm staying here too." I informed him as I locked the door.

But that's when we heard someone running up the stairs...

------------------------------------------------------

One of the shorter chapters I've written. Sorry for the slow updates. Exams are bitches