Is this The real Life?

I was Sleeping in my Bed in the palace As Leila Slept curled beside me. She was A Gorgeous girl no doubt she Looked like A carbon copy of bucky but As you look closer she Has Light Freckles over her Cheeks and Nose. She Has A Birthmark on her Neck shaped like a rainbow. Her hair was Just like bucks But along with a Golden streak In the middle. She was Short though, only 5"4 just an inch smaller than me. Her Button nose and full lips were maybe what she gained from me.
Her Skin was a bit tan, And she had curly bouncy hair. She Woke Up beside me As she stretched.

"Good Morning," I said getting out the bed, as she followed.

"Good Morning, that Bed was really Really soft!" She exclaimed a bit happy.

"Well, I'm your Mom Your gonna get the best since i couldn't give it to you all those years Back," I said with a Smile.

"Trust me, when I escaped HYDRA And slept on a Soft bed for the first time i never Knee what I was missing," I said with as she laughed.

"I have A question," Leila Asked And I nodded.

"Where, Where is My..Dad? They would Always tell me i should be proud that I'm the product of two of the greatest HYDRA Agents But Is it really true Bucky Barnes Is My dad?" She asked Me and i felt a bit bad for her. As much as I loved Bucky, she doesn't Deserve to be born into such a problematic Family.

"Yes, he is and He's..right there," I said With a smile as When I looked I saw Bucky leaning against the closet.

"Hey, lunie.Who's this? And Why do you have my face?" Bucky asked Stupidly.

"Bucky.Bucky.." I said And As Leila turned back She saw him.

"Dad?" She asked And Bucky's Mouth opened wide.

"Wait a Minute...I have A..Kid?" He asked me.

"Wait a Minute. How, How if you were never able to get preg--"

"Surrogate," I said And He nodded.

"Uh, Leila Why don't you go with Shuri? Aren't you guys The same age?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Look, I know I didn't even know I had a Daughter Till Last wee-"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Bucky said.

"Look, You were recovering I didn't want to put a Bunch of stress on you And-"

"It's Fine, I understand Where you're coming from. So I'm a. Dad now?" He said to me.

"Buck, We were parents for 41 years, She's Been in Cyro since 1991. Biologically she's 15 but She's Actually 41." I said to him he Looks saddened. came towards me and just gave me a Huge hug with one arm of flesh And one arm of metal. He Kissed me on me Forehead As I buried My face into his chest.

"It's Okay, It's okay Luna." He said To me in a whisper.

"We can't raise a Girl, she deserves a Normal life. Not to be locked in wakanda With us..Were Not stable Enough to help her I know you love her I just met her and I already do but.. She deserves a Normal life not this..Not us.
Your enough for me but this isn't what she deserves." He said as I cried into his chest.

"I'm Just trying..My best. I try but everything goes to shit I want to be with her But I'm a Vigalante." I said With tears.

"I do too but, She needs to have someone who..can help her.." Bucky said To me With A voice crack at the end.

"Your..Amazing I love you.'' I said To him With Smile as He Lifted my chin with his finger and gave me a Peck on the lips.

"Your The Iron witch you can do anything. Your going to be an amazing Mom But right now..Right now we have to fix ourselves." He said And I nodded.

"Is this The real life? Is this Just fantasy? Caught in a Land slide no escape from reality.'' I sang as My voice Cracked while I held back tears.

"Caught In a landslide no escape from reality. Open your eyes Look up to the skies and see." He Sang along.

"I'm Just A Poor boy, I need no synpathy. I'm easy come, easy go little high little low." I sang Again.

"Nothing really matters, anyone can see nothing really matters. Nothing really matters to me." I sang with cracks as Tears roamed Down my face.
He chuckled By wiping Away Mine as I wiped the ones on His face as he smiled. He Tip toed to give him A Kiss on the cheek As I went out to the hall.