Brainwashing

While Ford and the others were having their conversation, Dipper was being led to a secluded area of the fearamid so no one can find him. He was frightened because he had no idea about what Bill is going to do to him. Dipper secretly hoped that his family would rescue him, but he had some doubts. Ford thought that he was superior towards him, but what if Stan and Mabel also felt the same way? He could feel his heart slowly ache from thinking about it. As he was thinking this, Bill was started to get excited. 

Bill finally got his Queen, but he needed to probably train him so he could manipulate him into loving him. Then Dipper will slowly start to actually fall in love with him as time goes on. It was perfect!! Except that he had to turn his Pinetree against his family which shouldn't be too hard considering Ford's mistake.

"We're here Pinetree!! This is your new home!" Bill Shouted. Dipper quickly looked around and momentarily forgot about his situation. It was a huge bedroom with a large bed that had silk sheets and very soft pillows. It also had a desk near it with door near it which led to a library. He also saw a dresser near the bed alongside a vanity. On the otherside of the room there was a door that led to the bathroom. Near the bathroom door, A flatscreen TV was placed on the wall which was actually pretty cool. The floors were blue and gold while the walls were gold with spots of blue. 

"Do you like it Pinetree?" Bill asked. Dipper quickly nodded his head yes and started to slowly remember what happened before he got to the room. He started to become frightened again, but that quickly washed away by a feeling of comfort. 

"That's good to hear. Now how about you lay down on the bed." Bill asked. Dipper nodded and started to get on the bed. The bed felt very soft and very..very comfortable so comfortable that Dipper instantly fell asleep.

"Well, That was easy." Bill mussed. At first, he planned on snapping his fingers and knocking Dipper out however he didn't realize that Dipper never slept for 2 days due to the planning and development of the "great" plan of Ford's.

Bill slowly started to approach the sleeping form of his perfect Pinetree and slowly placed his hand on his forehead. Bill's eyes slowly became the color of gold and he felt himself go deep into  Pinetree's mind.

"Oh Pinetree's lovely mind..I've missed this place." Bill sighed. Then Bill started to track toward Dipper's memories. When he reached his destination, Bill pulled out a snow globe.

"Okay, Time to get to work." Bill said. Bill started to tread through Dipper's memories and collected the good memories in the snow globe. Bill only left the bad memories so he could easily be manipulated into his perfect queen. However he quickly tweaked some of the memories so he couldn't remember their bad times together.

After collecting the memories, Bill started to track his way into the emotion center of his Pinetree's mind. Bill started to cast a spell that will only give good emotions towards him (Happiness, Love, EST.) while giving bad emotions towards the Pines. 

After finishing with the emotions, Bill started to move towards the center of the mind. Once he reached the center, He started to poor some of his demonic energy towards it because it could change Dipper's thinking and body into his perfect image. 

Bill, finally satisfied, excited out of Dipper's mind and slowly walked out of the room. He'll come back in a couple of days, but the Pines have already lost their beloved member.

He couldn't wait to see the chaos that Pinetree will make once he woke up. But for now, He'll mess with the Pines and their allies so he could rub his victory in their faces.

Beware Pines because your time to be destroyed has come!!

Author POV:

What do you think Dipper's changes can be?

A. Blue and Gold Highlights with the same hair color or white as the main hair color 

B. Feminine Body with everything included ,but still keep...

C. What powers?

D. What clothes? (Except anything as long as it's not silly or weird)

Names? 

See you soon!! 🤗