Confession

Ed picked me and carried me to the couch "Lay here baby while i get the phone and call". Ed grabbed the phone and walked into the kitchen so i could still see him . I layed there for what felt like hours thinking about our baby and what it would look like . Would it be a boy or girl? Would it have dark brown hair like mine and Ed's? Would it have piercing blue eyes like my or would it have brown like Ed's? I got so lost in my thoughts i didnt realize Ed was sitting beside me. "What are you thinking about, hun?" he said. "Our baby and what it will look like" I said. "Im sure we'll have the prettiest baby ever" Ed said which made me smile. "The police are on their way to get your brother he should survive and they'll lock him away when he's better" he said . "Ed ,I knew he was going to hurt us. He told me that he'd hurt me and you if we ever got married ." I tried holding the tears back but couldn't "He said if i ever got pregnant that he would hurt our baby ." I was sobbing so hard that I started hyperventilating . Ed pulled me into his lap and calmed me back down. "Lorraine our baby is going to be just fine. I promise my love" he said. I layed my head in the crook of his neck and wrapped my arms around him and feel asleep while he rocked me gently.