Torture not my heart

"I am not interested in anything you have to say! Leave now or I will hurt you!" He roared, and took a step forward.

Eva raised an eyebrow, and a cold smile played on her lips, "even if I tell you that soon you will be a father?" She said, and her eyes glittered with triumph.

"What are you talking about you crazy bitch! Get out of here before I strangle you!" He threatened.

"Your baby is inside me, Michael." She said.

Michael stood frozen in his tracks, not quite understanding exactly what she was saying.

"You have a baby in your stomach?" He asked in a dangerously low tone.

"Yes! And it's yours!" Eva said, standing her ground, determined to make him understand that she is not bluffing, there really is a babe in her stomach.

Michael was lost for words. If what she says is true, and he was the father, he thought, then everything will be lost to him. Kyra will be devastated, and she will refuse to marry him. Cold sweat broke out on his forehead, and his heart squeezed with pain.

"How sure are you of this?" He asked, mayhap he thought, she was mistaken, and there was no babe.

"I'm pregnant and it's your child! I have already felt it move inside me!" She told him, satisfied that she was finally getting through to him.

The Druids heart beat wildly against his chest. With trembling hands, he ran his fingers through his thick, raven hair, and almost cried from grief.

"If you are with babe, I will not take responsibility for it. For all I know, it could be anyone's, you are a whore, and you sleep around, and everyone knows it. And even if it is mine, which it's not, I still will not take responsibility, because you took advantage of me when I was drunk! You set me up you crazy bitch, and I will not help you! Now get lost from my castle before I kill you!" He said angrily, wanting to throttle her, but held off to see what she would do next.

This did not go the way she anticipated, and she knew that she had to try harder to get him to want her and the baby.

"Please Michael," she said, and took a few steps forward, and threw herself in his arms. "My babe and I need you, please don't turn your back on us." She begged.

Michael seethed with anger, knowing that she schemed the whole thing to trap him. He pushed her away from him, and yelled, "Get out now, before I throw you out!"

"Michael please!" She pleaded, but her words fell on deaf ears. Michael walked to the door and opened it, and waited for her to leave.

Anger consumed her, that he did not accept responsibility for his child. She marched out of the room angrily already planning her revenge. Michael slammed the door behind her as she left, and he tried to calm his beating heart from exploding.

No one noticed Kyra, who had decided to sneak in Michael's room to surprise him, not able to stay away from him anymore, and had just opened the door to her room, and witnessed Eva exit Michael's chambers. No one knew the pain that twisted in her heart, and the torture that claimed her mind, because of what she saw.

He had betrayed her yet again, the night before their wedding. He was not loyal to her! He did not love her, she thought sadly.

Please don't forget to vote, thank you for your support.xoxxoxxoxo