Introduction

Thank you for choosing to give my book, Lilah, a chance!

This is my second book and just to be clear, this book is not related to my other book. But, if you're looking for another read, by all means, check out my book Without You as well! On second though, actually, please don't read my first book. It's horrific and to me I cringe every time I even see the title. But you do you, if you want to give it a try, go ahead.

PERFECT aesthetics by @working_title_

❀Azalea's Aesthetics❀

Azalea's Aesthetics

❀Azalea's Aesthetics❀

☠︎︎ Grey's Aesthetics ☠︎︎

♥︎Their Aesthetic♥︎

Warnings
1) Love interest has the foulest mouth you'll ever hear about.

2) There are sensitive subjects like (alcohol) addiction and domestic abuse misinterpreted as discipline. (And our characters are of the Christian religion but this is not a religious book. This isn't like that one crappy movie ChristianMingle or whatever it was.)

3) Our main girl loves talking about drugs. It's like drugs tenfold, galore. But she doesn't actually do them.

4) Love interest = an asshole

5) This story has a mature warning for it's language and some themes. There are some steamy scenes but there is not detailed 𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥, okay?

6) Main character thinks thoughts randomly and blabs quite a bit.

7) Love interest and main character have a small age gap ;) (it's not bad I promise it's not like she's 17 and he's 34 or whatever just read, I promise it's not that bad lol)

8) In this story I mention the word "britches" multiple times and I've gotten comments asking what britches are. Britches are pants. Just pants, nothing special. Pants. I live in the south, USA, so multiple terms will most likely be questioned, sorry :) any questions about the terms I use, you are more than welcome to comment, I'll comment you back on it to make sure you understand :)

9) The main character (Azalea) is weird and an odd cookie. Trust me when I say that. Like, she's really weird. Apparently, as some have commented, people don't like that (which is okay but you don't need to be rude or repetitive AND AZALEA IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE!!). Literally like it's not that hard to refrain yourself from making a shitty comment like I seriously don't understand what goes through some peoples heads that makes them think it's okay to say some things. WORDS CAN HURT! As someone who created something from scratch it feels so terrible to see someone shitting on something you made. I can't keep up with the hate comments (to delete them) but I see some and it makes me genuinely upset so think about what you're saying before you say it. Have a filter, it's literally so simple.

10) REREADERS (RR'S), please for the love of Jesus Christ REFRAIN YOURSELVES from spoiling or commenting things that MAY even HINT at a spoiler. I don't want to have any more first time readers messaging me and yelling at me.

I encourage you to give it a try, who knows, you might like it!

Starting Date: March 11, 2019
End Date: March 31, 2020

~Description~

Azalea Carson knows the feeling of having everything she loves crumble beneath her. She understands how addiction can ruin families, as that's the sole reason hers has shattered.

She hides it all with a bubbly personality and a bright smile but she's constantly shoving her true emotions to the side.

She has never gotten under anyone's skin as much as Grey Kingston's.

She's never met someone as ill-mannered and menacing as him and it's not just his tattoos that lead her creative mind into developing such a thought.

Grey's dangerous; almost too dangerous for her. Almost.

~~~

I mentally trace the intricate designs of his tattoos before lifting my gaze to meet his cold, dark eyes as my mouth continues on its non-stop ramble.

"Ever shut up?" his deep voice startles me, stopping my consistent chatter.

"Often times, no," I smile sheepishly as his cold stare burns through me.

I should consider hushing.

~Legal shiz~

Thank you @veecadence for the beautiful cover!

And thank you sooo much @CoffeeGirl_10 for the perfect banners!!

©2019 Karrie Pope

This story has all rights reserved. All material included should not be used or reproduced in any form. Any similarities this story has with other books is purely coincidental.

This stuff came from my brain y'all, my fried brain and it took a lot so please don't copy this. I'd probably cry. Then, after crying I would most likely throw another bitch fit and nobody wants that.

Thank you and good night.

-Ur grandpa's cane