Baby-Sitting

I'd decided that I would keep practicing with the water. I'd decided that the water would be my secret, and it continued to be the highlight of bath-time and brushing my teeth. School was starting to become boring as Miss Dever started to cram us with whatever we hadn't learned yet since testing was coming up soon. It was recess time at the moment though, so Gannon and I were sitting in Miss Dever's class playing with Bucky in the arcade. We were taking turns playing Cash Cow to get more money to decorate Bucky's room. So far, Bucky has the highest score out of any of the other Webkinz on the game. I was very pleased with myself. "My turn," I told Gannon as his game ended. He sighed and turned around to hand me the Promethean Pen for the board. I took it from him and slid off of the desk I had been perched on. Miss Dever was grading papers at her desk. I was only ten minutes into my turn when Miss Dever announced, "Okay guys, time to get off." I clicked the pen on a few more blocks before I exited. I gave Bucky, who Miss Dever had perched on her laptop, a pat before Gannon and I sat down. It didn't take long for Miss Dever to open the class door for the rest of the class to file in. They were all sweaty. "So, now that you've all had your break, it's time to get back to work. Except now, we're working on science," many groans followed the statement.

Bobby picked me up after school and we went straight home. I could see Blue in my window, he looked bored. He brightened up when he saw the truck roll to a stop though, he then disappeared from the window. I grabbed my backpack from the floorboard of the truck before I climbed out. "When is your school's testing again?" Bobby asked as he pulled the keys out of the ignition and got out. "Next week," I answered. Uncle Bobby opened his mouth to say something else, but his phone went off first. He sighed and dug his phone out of his pocket before answering, "What?" He was quiet for a few moments before he sighed heavily. "I'll call you if I find someone to watch her... No, I can't just bring her with me, she has testing next week!" Bobby argued over the phone, I opened my door and hopped out. Bobby did the same, "I'll look around and see if there's anyone to watch her, but don't expect a miracle." and with that, Bobby hung up the phone. "Who was that Uncle Bobby?" I asked as we started up the steps and stepped onto the porch. He sighed, "Just your brothers, they need my help on a case," he told me. I really wanted to go with him and see Sam and Dean... "Why don't you go upstairs and clean up your room while I make a few phone calls?" Bobby requested as he opened the door for me. I sighed as I stepped inside, "Okay... But can Sam and Dean come back to visit after this hunt?" I asked. Bobby closed the door, "We'll see kiddo, we'll see... Now go on upstairs and go do what I told you to," Bobby told me as he locked the door and headed over to the kitchen. I watched him for a few moments before I took off my shoes and carried my backpack upstairs and to my room.

"So, how was school?" Blue asked as I closed the door and tossed my backpack to its place against the wall, "Well, Gannon and I played 'Cash Cow' on Webkinz while the other kids played outside. It was boring other than that since testing's next week, it feels like Miss Dever didn't teach us half of what we were supposed to know for this stupid test," I told him, picking up the few things that were on my floor to put them where they belonged. My room wasn't very dirty. Blue frowned, but quickly brightened, "Well, after testing she won't have to teach you guys anything else, so then you can all have fun in class." I moved over to my closet and dragged out my old duffle bag and tossed it on the bed, before I started to drag clothes out of the dresser. Blue frowned, "Where are we going?" he asked, picking the clothes off of the floor that I'd tossed over my shoulder to pack. "Sam and Dean need Uncle Bobby's help on a hunt, but I can't go. Uncle Bobby's trying to find someone who'll take me for a week or until they get done with the case," I explained to him. I grabbed a few more pairs of shirts and pants before I moved over to the bathroom to pack my toothbrush and hairbrush. "Oh... What about Ellen and Jo? Do you think Uncle Bobby'll call them to come watch you?" Blue wondered. I shrugged, I wasn't sure, but I like Ellen and Jo. I shoved the last of my things into the bag, leaving Sylvester on top, before zipping up the bag. I put the bag onto the floor before I started making my bed, Blue helped me.