Chapter~Fifteen

After the little intense conversation Chris had today with Gabriella in his study room. She'd proven her innocent somehow. At least when it's came to her imposing herself as his son's mother. She definitely hadn't done it. And why would she?. What motive is she trying to achieve?. Besides, Gabriella had never been the one in love. S*x addict. That she is. But been in love hadn't crossed her path. Not even once. Which got his head swirling on the possibilities that she hadn't betrayed his trust.

His wondering thoughts suddenly froze in ease as the door to his study room pushed opened, showing his mother with her elegant appearance emerging in. But what had suddenly almost edged him off his seat was because Emma was tailing behind her with a tray of food in her hands.

Christopher swallowed hard, knowing the reason his mother was here was because he had refused to eat lunch two hours ago. Been a mommy's boy, there's no way his mother would allow that slide so easily.

"I heard you didn't have you lunch, son?." she was saying, as they made their way over to the frozen sitting Chris. "What's wrong dear?" her gaze suppressed his in concern.

He cleared his throat, and forced himself to voice out. "Nothing Mom." he glanced at Emma as she placed the food before him. "What's this?" his question directed to his mother, but his gaze still on Emma.

"What does it looks like?" his mother said, smiling fondly at him. "A new daday has got to eat."

As his mother completed her words, the tea Emma was about to served slipped and poured down his pants, wetting him all over. Chris shot up from his seat, and dusted his pants in a reflex state. Luckily, the tea hadn't been that hot.

His mother gasped, her gaze flew to the startled maid. "What the hell are you doing, stupid?!"

Christopher held up a hand. "I'm fine, mother." he gently nestled his mother to him in either for her not to hit Emma. Since it's seemed that had been her intention. "It's wasn't her fault." Astonished that he felt annoyed not at Emma, but surprisingly at his mother. Gussed been a father had definitely soften him a bit. Especially towards Emma.

His mind whirled back to the presence as his mother unconsciously began to dust his wet pants with her hands. This was embarrassing to the least. Especially with Emma in the room who was still staring at them, her blue eyes flaring in worry.

"I'm fine mother."

"No you're not. That little wench almost burnt your manhood." said his mother angrily.

Christopher beamed. "It's still intact, mom. Nothing is wrong with me."

"Well, you're saying that because you've got a son already even if something did happen to your manhood. And don't mummy me, silly. You definitely aren't thinking of giving Gabriella only one child, are you?"

Damn!

His mother definitely didn't know when to call it quit, does she?.

"Mom!" he drawled out angrily. "It's fine really." he couldn't bring himself to meet Emma's gaze knowing what he will see there would end his miserable life right there.

"It's not fine, son." his mom's glare on Emma now. "You should at least have the decency to apologize, you wh*re!"

God knows Christopher desperately tried to keep the anger from bursting out. But he couldn't help it any longer as he lashed out without thinking. "Mom, she's not a wh*re." she never have been one.

His mother's glare directed at him instantly. "What the hell did you meant by that??" she pointed a finder at Emma, who stood back with her hands crossed behind her respectfully. "That's wh*re right there sleeps with my butler, and even have the gut to give birth to a bastard in my ho—"