20

[your pov]

"Y/n!!!" You hear a familiar bellow come from the door and then soon you receive the biggest bear hug.

"Mum?" You question before she pulls away and smiles brightly at you.
You gulp slightly and hanging your head low in shame.

All you could think about was how horrified she must have been when she figured out you were beaten up.

You soon felt another presence beside you, as if the anxiety was stripped away from you, Namjoon broke the silence.

"Hello! I'm Namjoon, y/n's soulmate." He sheepishly grins at your mother, her mouth agape and hanging low as her brows raised to the sky and her hair tied in a tight bun.

"Holy..handsome-I'm mean, hello son in law." She grins trying to hide her gobsmacked attitude a few seconds earlier.

You spot a little pink flower bloom on Namjoons cheeks as he blushes and smiles at your mother before shaking her hand, sitting down next to you, gently taking your hand into his soft secure ones.

"Y/n...ah I'm so sorry it took me so long to get to you..I had papers to sign and I had to bring all the birth certificates. Then your father wouldn't stop calling and he was going crazy!" She blurts out through her hummingbird vocals.

You nod understandingly glancing towards Namjoon who has full attention to the subject.

"How is dad?" You ask remembering your father works abroad. In South Korea.

"His company has given him a few days off, he told them about his daughter having soulmate troubles." She sighs, "my work has done the same," she adds lifting her head up towards you.

"Y/n..." her velvet voice soon changing into a sharp tone, you tightly hold onto Namjoons hand receiving a squeeze back before facing your mothers clear cold stare.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She ask's sternly, her voice croaky and hoarse, "Do you not trust me..?"

You shaking your head vigorously, "I trust you with my whole life, I didn't tell you because..." you put you head down letting go of Namjoons hand alerting him making him shudder with worry.

"Because...?" Your mother pushes on before you feel hot tears slip from your eyes.

"Because there wasn't any point...it was the last year..well now it is..a-and," you choke back your tears before lift your face up steaming tears slipping from your eyes.

"Because I knew you would be hurt if I told you I thought I was soulless..." your voice murmurs new the end, you could feel your mother choke back on her tears and Namjoons whole stance turning stiff, did he not do enough to remind you he was there?

He shook off his stiffness and slowly pulled your sorry state into his arms, "Your not soulless, I'm right here, I'm sorry for not reminding you enough I'm here.." he mumbles.

You shake your head again, pulling away violently as tears roll down your cheeks not being able to hold them back anymore, "I was forced to believe I didn't..." you chuckle a little, "I Guess it was beaten into me!" You joke, trying to hold back your tears but also the painful and disgusting memories you hold.

"Y/n...please don't joke about this...your in hospital!" Your mother scolds slightly as she just lets small tears fall down her cheeks, like a telepathic signal her phone buzzed and she immediately answered.

"Hi.." She hums into the phone before nodding and muttering "Yes."

Soon she leaves the room leaving you full of tears and a soulmate, lifting your eyes over to the dimples boy who's hand gently etches towards yours, taking no time you hold his tightly.

"I-" you couldn't bring yourself to look him in the eyes, tugging your knees to your chest as you burry your face in them, "I'm sorry Namjoon! I really am! It's all my fault...I hurt you!"

That was the final straw.

You could feel him slowly getting up and kneeling onto the bed, you just burry your head further into your knees, whimpering not having a care in the world about what's around you.

Cries of sorrow echoing from the hallway outside, the twittering of the birds and gushing of the winds outside fill your ears until you hear the soft breaths of Namjoon who gently tries to make you look up towards him.

"Y/n, you could never hurt me." His voice hoarse and croaky as if he has his own tears running down his cheeks, "non of this will ever be your fault, I said before that I will protect you and I will try everything in my will power to help you...but I can only do that if you accept my help.." his voice stuttering as he speaks.

You just cry harder, you brought all this pain on him because your stupid self would shut up about the lovely song you heard in your head that day!

Only the memories of your sixteenth birthday flood your head blocking you of all your senses.

"ILL MAKE YOU SUFFER! YOU AND YOUR SOULMATE WILL SUFFER!"

"I bet he will be so ashamed to have someone as ugly as you to be their soulmate."

"Once he finds out he will hide and run away, hah! He'll probably move country's once he figures this out."

"If only you listened! You stupid fat snot. No one will ever love you!"

"I bet he won't even give you a second glance!"

"Mark my words."

"He will die. Because of you."

Breathes breaking, body shaking, heart racing, tears threatening to fall and their winning. Your eyes blood shot and your whimpers louder and louder.

Your head finally lifts up to meet his, How sorrowful eyes locked with yours, his soft eyes filled with fear and worry for you, his eyes only showing deep love and concern.

"Y/n!"

What sounds like the softest mumble to you slowly gets louder, gushing of the winds filling your ears again.

"Y/n!! Listen to me!"

His hands holding your shoulders gently and protectively before he pulls you again into his embrace.

"I-i," His tears dampen your shirt as his head rests on your shoulder, your attention only on him as he shakily holds you crying himself.

"I love you! I really do! And I will never leave you!" He cries.

———————————————————-

Gasp
Gasp
Gasp
Gasp
Gasp
GASP

Get ready for a rollercoaster of a life timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hehehehehehehehe

Ok I'll stop

But what do you all think is going to happen next? There are a lot of things to cover now that you have met! Please comment to see what you hope to happen in the future!

See you soon my little teapots!