New Day

I got ready for the new day, I put on Hughes coat and went out to the office. I went to Roy's office. I knocked softly. I had already gotten the coffee's and had it with me. Instead of my usual I got a vanilla latte. The door opened in front of me.

"Y/n, welcome back... How are you holding up?" Roy asked concerningly. I saw Riza smack him. I giggled at her gesture.

"Here are your coffees. I'll be coming back to the regular now.." I said.

"Where did you get the jacket?" Roy asked. Riza smacked him again. I giggled.

"The Hughes wanted me to have it... Don't do anything to stupid or Riza might kill ya!" I said walking out.

"Have a good day!" Both said, I smiled. I went to others with their coffees and then went to Hughes's office. It was full of papers.. It looked like they were cleaning it out. I gently closed the door, smiling.

"Shh...It'll all be okay..." I whispered to myself recalling on Hughes's and Ed's words when Ed and Al got hurt.

"I'll always miss you... But I can still feel you watching over me..." I said staring up at the sky through the glossy window. I walked outside and saw Ed and Al. I walked over to them.

"Hey guys! Got another mission?" I asked. Ed smiled, then frowned.

"Actually we do... It'll be here but you'll have to wait every day... It's kinda spy-ish..."I saddened, at Ed's words.

"Are there others that are doing it with you?" I asked, trying to stay perky.

"Well, a few..." Ed said.

"Names?" I asked.

"Mustang, Ling, Lan Fan, and maybe some of Hawkeye..." Al told.

"Oh, okay..." I sighed.

"What time will you guys be back today?"

"Around 4..." Al said. I nodded and waved goodbye.

"Work hard!" I cheered. I strolled over to the Hughes house. I knocked on the door and Elicia came and knocked me down. I giggled.

"You must have missed me!" We giggle. Her mother walked in and we got up.

"Do you mind? I was thinking we could go for a nice walk around maybe some lunch? It could be all of us!" I asked her. She smiled.

"Why don't you girls go I have some things to do at the house today.." I nodded and we went. We started walking around town square. We spotted a cute cafe and went in. I had a coffee and a tiramisu. Elicia had a strawberry shortcake and a juice. We ate and the food was amazing. We had a great day.

Sorry I haven't been updating this.. I'm going to try to get back to it. There may be a bit of a lemon soon too 🍋🍋