*°:⋆ₓₒ ᴅᴏ ɪ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇʀᴠᴏᴜs, ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ?

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

            ᖴIOᑎᗩ Stark's birthday was always a huge event every year

IOᑎᗩ Stark's birthday was always a huge event every year. Each party always more extravagant then the last. Peter wasn't going to go but Mr. Stark called him to RSVP and he couldn't exactly tell his hero no.

"Tonight's the night." Ned grinned as they rolled the elevator to the top floor of the Empire State Building. Of course she would throw her birthday party here. "The night for what?" Peter asked as the ride to the top felt like an eternity.

"You, my spider friend, are going to lose your virginity." Ned declared as they reached the top, elevator dinging open to an already crowded party. Peter shook his head at his friend as he followed him out of the elevator into the party. "Will you drop that already." He snapped. "I am not having sex with Fiona." Peter hissed in a whisper so that only Ned could hear.

Spotting Mr. Stark, Peter quickly made his way over, noticing Fiona standing next to her father, both Starks wearing matching smirks. The birthday girl looking ever bit the celebrity of the evening with the short black dress she wore, ending mid thigh. Her hair left in their natural curls as she played with the white velvet choker on her neck.