A Friend Date?: The Confession

Your POV
Beep! Beep! Beep!
I smash the annoying clock. I stretch up for a bit and remembering what happend yesterday. Yesterday was fun, I got approved to join Overwatch and I got a date. Wait a date?! No it is only a friend date kind of thing ya'know.

You check the time and it is 8:35 am. You still have time to ready up. You got Angela's number and then you send a message to her (sorry I didn't mention that at the last part).

In text messages

Y/n: I'll pick ya at your hotel at 9 am, okay? Well cheers!

You put your phone at your nightstand and quickly go to your bathroom. You took a shower and you brush your teeth. After that you went on your formal clothing grab your (vehicle choice) keys and go to the parking area. You see your beautiful (vehicle choice) parked between a land rover and Hilux. Suddenly, you feel your phone vibrates.

Text messages

Angela: ok meet ya there!

You smile to yourself. You start your car's engine and suddenly someone called out your name.

Soap: Where are ya' goin' Y/n?

Y/n: Just goin' to meet a friend of mine.

Soap: Ahh okay well see'ya later.

You start your trip to where Angela checked in.

You arrived at the hotel where Angela checked in. Then you heard the door and you see this beautiful girl walking towards you with a nice beautiful casual clothes.

Angela: Hey Y/n!

Y/n: (dropped his jaw)

Angela: Y-Y/n are you still there?

Y/n: o-o-ohh yeah-yeah, sorry about that. By the way you look gorgeous today.

Angela: Well thanks!

You saw Angela's face, it gets red like tomato (not literal). Then you opened the passenger's side door and you gestured Angela like her servant.

Y/n: Here you go my queen.

Angela: Oh! What a gentleman.

Then you went to driver's side and ask Angela.

Y/n: Do you got any breakfast Angela?

Angela: No, I just woke up and get ready. Why do you ask?

Y/n: Because I didn't eat too. So wanna start the day in a cafe or something?

Angela: Yeah sure. What cafe you suggest?

Y/n: (your favourite coffee shop)  I like their coffee. The quality of the coffee, bread, donuts, etc are good. You should try it.

Angela: Well go ahead.

You listen to the music and talk while driving and you arrived at (your favourite coffeshop).

Y/n: Well here we are.

You open the door for Angela, find a free table for two and sat down.

Y/n: So, what do you wanna order?

Angela: Maybe a cup of cappuccino and a................... Smores or donuts.

You nod and head to the counter. You ordered Angela's food, yes both smores and donuts because you can not choose any on those two and (your drink and food). You grab your order and bring it to Angela. You both start eating your food. After that you talk for a while.

Angela: Y/n have you ever had a girlfriend?

Y/n: (you zoned out)

You start thinking. " do i have a girlfriend?". You start asking that question to yourself. Then Angela snapped you out.