three - Hills High

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

After a few hours of driving around at Colorado trying to find the address to my mom's friends house, we finally arrived. We had been in that damn car for 7 hours, and my back was screaming for help. I hope I'll be able to walk after this.

Agnes: My mom's friend's house was massive. She and her husband got this house as a gift from her parents when her son Neo was born. He is a little, chubby boy with blue eyes and almost no hair. Agnes was the principal of Hills High. The most popular school in Colorado and she told my mom that I could start school tomorrow.

Great.

We ate dinner, and later Agnes showed me the room I was going to have, and I started unpacking. The room was big, and the walls were white, and it had massive windows going from the floor up to the roof. I immediately started hanging up my posters, so it felt like home and went to bed with a smile on my face.

This could be a good start for mom and me.

****

I was late.

Yup, the first day of school and I was late, what a great first impression to make.

I started running to school with my phone in one hand since I put the address on google maps.

I was going to take the bus, but it was so packed, I had to run.

By the time I reached school, I was, drenched in sweat, and my hair was a mess.

Just what I needed.

After 15 minutes of running, I was at school, and my lungs were burning as I tried to steady my breathing.

I was trying to find Agnes's office, but I soon found myself wandering in the sports hall. I also heard some muffling, and sounds of someone crying in pain and groaning was echoing behind the door. 

I looked at the small door, the noises were coming from, and when I slowly opened the door, the scene ahead of me left me speechless.

And that's how my life turned upside down.

I was screwed.

Short chapter I know!!! but the next chapter will be longer and it will contain more "drama" xx

Thanks for reading! <3