Chapter 19

// have some fluff first

Katsuki didn't really remember much of what happened.

Well he remembered that Izuku was holding him, then he said something and then things after that or before that was kind of a blur, he did remember that the last thing on his mind was 'shit Izuku would make a great villain wouldn't he' then he woke up in his home, in his bed. No recollection of what happened.

Well his mom told him that Izuku watched over him the entire time he was passed out, that made his stomach feel weird so he stopped thinking about that. He's kind of worried about the frog girl and shitty hair since last time he saw frog face , her entire face was practically peeled off and shitty hair had his arms shattered.

well actually it was pretty to see that Izuku watched him over the entire time he was passed out, seeing as the greenet is staring at him with an intense expression right now.

"Deku." Katsuki says.

"Kacchan, you're awake..." Izuku murmurs "I'll ask for a hug right now but I know Kacchan is tired."

"Deku." Katsuki huffs, sitting up, Izuku looks about ready to keep him down but Katsuki glares at him, quieting down the greenet.

"What happened?"

"Just some stuff, don't worry Kacchan, everything is fine now."

"...C'mere." Katsuki said, shifting a bit even though his body protests on it, he pats the space next to him, Izuku bit his lip and hesitantly sat next to the blond. Katsuki sighs and hugs his side.

"Hey."

"Kacchan... weren't you ignoring me because I did something bad?"

"Well you saved our asses, think of it as payback, nerd." Katsuki mutters, "come on, I'm giving you a chance to hug me."

Izuku smiles at him and cradles him like he's a baby, squeezing very gently.

"I'm not made out of fucking glass."

"Kacchan is injured, I'm already satisfied with Kacchan letting me hug him, wanna rest Kacchan? I promise I'll protect you in your sleep." Izuku says with a low croon.

"I don't need your fucking protection."

"Kacchan is injured, I just want to make sure Kacchan is safe but don't worry, I know Kacchan can handle himself, just not when Kacchan is injured, okay?"

"Mhm, shut your blabbering, trying to sleep here." Katsuki mutters, Izuku presses him closer and kisses his forehead.

"Night night Kacchan, sweet dreams."

_

"Young Midoriya, while... I'm sure that Bakugou has been a great motivator for you, perhaps you shouldn't let him affect your every aspect of life?" All Might reasons, "I think there's a very thin line between adoration and obsession, be careful never to cross it."

"Huh? Obsessed...? What are you implying?" Izuku asks, genuinely confused, "I don't think I'm obsessed with anything right now."

"Don't you talk about young Bakugou too much?"

"That's because I like Kacchan! Everyone should like him too! He's an amazing person, you know?" Izuku chirps, a big bright smile on his face as if just saying Katsuki's name had cheered up the greenet by a million times over.

"I... I see, well, perhaps you should tone it down a bit-"

"Do I need to? What's wrong with liking someone?" Izuku asks.