Chapter - 11

Feelings are uncontrollable. We never know when it entered through the windows of our heart,
We can only feel it, when we crave to our loved once...

- TR

Advay's POV

It's 3am when I heard my phone ringing, I stop it before she wakes up. I slowly make her sleep away as she was in my arms while sleeping. She didn't try to protest sleeping with me because i said before to obey me. I knew she's doing this to her brother when all she wants to pick up a fight with me.

Well truth to be say I love the way she always fight with me but also I don't like when someone raise there's voice on me....it's confusing. Isn't it? But Advay can't be understand by anyone.

This girl is already giving me headache always going around on my mind. Don't know what in her always attracted me...she always got success to gain my attention. After I brought her I dig her information when I found out about her brother and stupid family. I caught red handed when that stupid family is selling Ansh to some foreigner. I didn't inform as her brother is very scared and ill that time. This matter was known only by me then after making sure Ansh is fully okay I take her meet him. I didn't inform either that the stupid family of her is in jail now...let them suffer.

I called back Varun and asked reason to call. I frown hearing the news...how dare this Mayank to steal my things. Bloody low classes.

But it's important to brought all back to somehow. Those drugs are worth of 20 millions. This people are going in my nerves. After that Arnav, Mayank 's big brother caused me a problem I used trick on there's another brother Raj who's not worth of anything...but they take him out jail with in 4 hours. So now they did this.

I called Vivian and asked the source of mine who's keeping eyes on this brothers. I get to know that outskirts of city they are now. I need to do fast. Advay can't be late of any delivery.

After getting ready in 10 minutes I'm to left but I stop and look back at her....What's wrong with me?

I went near her, peaking her lips slightly I left fast.

My team will already be ready to attack them and back my things...I won't leave them.

The place is very silent which not good. We left to back side for attack but I stop all. Anyone must be thinking attack will come back side...I ordered all to went front side only and other to used pipe and went top on godown, they won't be able to process which where attack come.

In minutes the bullet sounds are echoing every side and I hidden left inside hideous room where any coward of brother will be sure.

I glare seeing two of them Raj, Mayank there. There's another door from where they're planning to run. My men and his fight and hidden behind stuffs we're firing each other. Finally I catch two moron ending all there's no so good men's.

"So tell me what death will you both want?"

Both look scared but tried to show courage and fight against me. In minutes they both in ground groaning from pain. I shoot direct head on Raj and smirk at Mayank....That Arnav should get what Advay do when someone messed with him.

I shot Mayank 's both legs and one arm. He should be alive telling the story happen here.

We left after winning. I personally take care this time delivery happens. Also I get to know Mayank is save in hospital other side his brother Arnav is vulnerable...serves them good.

It's take evening time next day finished all this. Then I had to handle some office stuff also so it take times. There thing making me irritated I wanted to go home....Why? For her?

Finally after finishing all work I was about to go when my phone rings with a unknown number.

"Hello"

"You didn't do good Advay. I'll not leave you for killing my brother"

"Huh serves you well. If you're still didn't get then listen...'Advay never leaves who messed with him' this time I relief your one brother but next time don't accept mercy"

"Now you're celebrating your victory good. But soon you'll begged from me. I'll not leave you"

I shook my head when he cut the call saying this. I need to do something before he do anything.

I left towards home.

Piyali's POV

I'm feeling so relieved. At least Advay gave to chance to talk my brother anytime. Morning a maid come said if I wanted I can contact to Ansh through her phone's video call it's Sir's order. I'm so happy talking with Ansh thrice today. Ansh looks so happy. He even inform that he's learning as Advay arrange a tutor in home.

Till morning I'm waiting for him. I wanted to say 'Thank you'. No matter how's he! He somehow save me from getting sold, save my brother also and now doing things for him. Mumma always taught me to say thanks when someone do something for you and here he did such a big thing. Last three years I'm failed to save my brother but now he's so happy.

Finally I tried, I didn't had dinner. Two reasons, I wanted to have with him saying thank you and secondly I don't want to eat alone.

Slowly my eyes get closed sitting in sofa.

I Feel tingling sensation on my body and fire on my face. A caressed on my cheeks to my lips. The touch is so soft and a gasp comes out. I slowly open my eyes meeting two black orbs with dark intensity. For a Moment my breath stop and time stop. But I come out from my trance seeing his smirking lips.

How could I react? What's wrong with me?

I move fast and in process I was about to fall but two arms hold my waist before i fall.

Safe...the feeling I lost after Mumm papa died. Today I feel. A sudden current my whole body, my heart beating fast making me more nervous. In dark room, moon light falling on his face...his captivate eyes looking my soul, burning my senses I feel a gasp earning a growl sound from him.

I didn't know what happened but I know his hard, cold yet warm lips on me.. making me dizzy. I'm feeling like flying in sky feeling so weak through knees. His lips moves perfectly, licking my bottom lips enter in my mouth. His taste intoxicated and so drugged that I didn't know when I'm matching his pace, returning same with he's giving me. My hold on his shirt and neck got tight.

I breath heavily after broking the kiss... which is feeling like 15 minutes and more then I come back to sense.

Shit

What I did?

How could I?

I kissed him.

OMG how can I kissed him?
_______________________________

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys❤❤