Chapter 16

"YOU DID BLOODY WHAT?" Ron roars as we sit on the patio of the bakery. I just told him about Draco and I.

Hermione rests her hand on his shoulder and reassures "Ron, we both knew this was bound to happen."

"But he cheated on her!" Ron hisses and I lean back in my chair to avoid being punched, pulling Draco back, as well "And you're divorcing her!"

Ginny sighs and explains "Ron, are marriage was basically over, already." she smiles at Draco and I "I'm a big girl, Ron. I'm not angry at Harry, or Draco."

Draco snaps his fingers "I found something that might interest you, Harry." I hum and he digs into his pockets to pull out a bill "It's from the pub across the street. Fourty pounds."

"We spent fourty pounds at a pub?" I ask and he nods, before I frown "Did we get any food, or was it all drink?"

He tries to read it, before giving up and putting on his reading glasses. He reads over it, before shaking his head "Just a lot of alcohol. Jack Daniels and Jameson mostly, but there's also jager and gin."

I shake my head "I don't do Jager or Jack." I state and he nods, before putting the bill away and sipping his tea.

"Jameson and Gin aren't my forte." Draco sighs, before explaining "Gin gets me into fights."

"Do you think they could fill in what happened?" I ask and he shrugs, before I turn to my other friends "Are you coming, or not?"

We start across the street, and when we reach the pub, the bartender frowns "What are you two doing in here?"

Draco steps forward and admits "We don't remember what happened the night before last. I found the bill. Maybe you remember?"

The bartender presses his lips into a line, before declaring "You two were the life of the party." He nods to the bar "Got the whole pub acting like a club."

I give a surprised look, before asking "How did we manage to do that?" he smirks mischievously, before turning his computer screen towards us.

It plays footage from that night and Draco and I take a seat. It's us, dancing barefoot, on the bar and screaming some song at the top of our lungs "What song is it?" Draco asks.

"Bohemian Rhapsody." the bartender states and Draco and I cover our faces in embarrassment "Queen."

"Yeah." I sigh, before shaking my head and looking to Draco "No wonder we fucked up. This song was..."

"It gets better." the bartender smirks, before you can see the rest of the people acting as the choir. All of the sudden, Draco and I turn theatrical. I end up pushing him into the bar, and he drags me down with him. He pauses it and sighs "But the time I get the first aid kit, you two were out the door. Saw you run across the street to that club. Thirty minutes later, saw you running to the bar next to the salon."

"So..." I sigh, before asking "We were fucked up."

"Definately." the bartender snickers, before nudging Draco "He's the first person I've seen, walk in a straight line after drinking that much alcohol."

Draco smirks, before asking "Do you remember how many drinks we had?" the bartender thinks for a moment "Ballpark estimate."

He looks to me "He had, at least, a dozen." Then he looks to Draco "Double that. You were taking two for his one."

Draco gocks "Makes sense." he smirks, before shaking the bartenders hand "Thanks, darling, you've cleared up a portion of the night."

When he strolls out, we follow and I frown "Do you remember anything else, now?"

"Haven't the foggest." Draco admits, before sighing "However, I do have presents to wrap. Christmas is only a few days away."

~

As I sit lean forward in an armchair, Ginny sits on the arm. Draco is with Scorpio. They're curled up on the couch, watching movies and drink hot chocolate.

We sit in the burrow. The Weasleys sit around the burrow as Molly finishes the last of the dishes.

When she strolls back in, she smiles "Harry, honey, you're looking a bit ill! Are you alright?" she asks.

While she sits, I nod, before admitting "There is something that Ginny and I would like to share."

"Are you having another baby?" Molly asks and I shake my head "Well, what is it then? Don't tease us with good news!"

"It's not good news." I state and her face goes serious, before I look to Albus, before sighing "Why don't you take Rose, Hugo, Lily, and Freddy, up to open their toys." he nods, before leading the other children up the stairs.

Arthur sits on the edge of the couch and asks "Well, how serious of a matter is this? Is it medical?"

"Marital." I state and the whole family looks at us curiously "Ginny and I... decided on getting a divorce."

They all look taken aback, and Ginny sighs "There's no bad feelings towards one another, but there was no spark, anymore." she looks down at her hands, before shaking her head "We were basically already dating other people when we decided to this."

I look at her and she gives a sorrowful nod, before whispering "I'm sorry, Harry. I was going to tell you..." a tear slips from her eye and she admits "Dean Thomas. We bumped into each other, while we were shopping in Diagon Alley."

She covers her face and I pull her down to me as she sobs. Silently, I hold her and she opens up to me "Ginny, I don't blame you."

"Wait." George insists and I look to him "Who were you screwing?"

As Ginny straightens herself out, I look at them proudly "A man." their shocked reactions are priceless.

"Draco Malfoy." Ginny states and everyone goes silent "Harry is moving in with him."

Everyone is silent for a long moment, before Charlie smirks "Thata boy, Harry." his family looks to him and he snickers "Getting arse and taking names."